PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Kirwin SIRIUS Radio @ Pats Camp 12-4PM Sunday

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That time of year again: SiriusXM NFL Radio Training Camp Tour

Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan will stop by camp on Sunday, July 28th. They will broadcast for about 3 hours from camp and they usually interview BB (who has a ton of respect for these two), Kraft (Bob or Jonathan or both), a player-personnel guy, Brady, and another player or two.

Ryan and Kirwan, for those who do not know, are a nuts and bolts show. They focus on X's and O's, they have a good understanding of personnel decisions, the salary cap, in short, they are not your typical Boston sports talk types.

They did not say what time they will be on the air, but you can bet they will be at camp all day on the 27th taking notes for their show.

Normally there is a link on the SXM site with the dates and times but nothing out there yet.

Oh, and just to make you want to listen a little more, Tim Ryan teased the show with this: "And no, we won't be talking about the legal troubles of Aaron Hernandez. We aren't going to be asking everyone 'all the tough questions'. Instead, we'll focus on the field and how this team will attempt to replace his output. You know, the important stuff."

Re: That time of year again: SiriusXM NFL Radio Training Camp Tour

It's always a great listening event. Those two guys get the Bill Belichick most other media members can only wish they'd get.

Their camp show is the bomb!

Their camp show is the bomb!

what are you...a Laugh-In refugee?...the "bomb"?????????? That's worse than Hedley Lamarr's hatred of "cut 'em off at the pass" in Blazing Saddles. Buy yourself a gross of "Get Hip Quick" pills ASAP.....or face immediate euthanization...(a little harsh, I know but these are the times we live in...:der:)

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss
Patriots followers who listen 2 @SiriusXMNFL, they r broadcasting live from training camp today (12-4 p.m. ET). Hosts: Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan

I highly recommend their coverage. Great connections with Belichick.

Re: Pat Kirwin SIRIUS Radio @ Pats Camp 12-2PM Sunday

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss
Patriots followers who listen 2 @SiriusXMNFL, they r broadcasting live from training camp today (12-4 p.m. ET). Hosts: Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan

I highly recommend their coverage. Great connections with Belichick.

Now I'm wishing I had SiriusXM

Piss me off channel 88 NOT included with free trial internet subscription

Out to my car to listen

Piss me off channel 88 NOT included with free trial internet subscription

Out to my car to listen

Awwww that sucks. What a rip.

Thought Kraft was going to lose it for a sec when Tim Ryan asked about Myra.

Ninko on now.

Just some quick notes I put down.

Kirwan on Dobson- Big glider. Very smooth.
on Boyce- Very quick in and out of breaks. Shallow cross and post corner looked good

Kirwan thinks Pats will be big time run team. Possibly top 5.

Vereen- Fast pass to him is all over the place. They were working it a ton.

Nothing ground breaking but some nice stuff to hear coming from these two guys.

Kirwan thinks Pats will be big time run team. Possibly top 5.

I wonder how Brady feels about this prediction. . . .

Nobody delivers sports reporting like Kirwan.....great sports mind,I am a big fan of him.

Kirwin is gushing over Dobson and Boyce. Said both could be the starters on the team by November over Amendola.

He seems concerned about DT depth. Hopefully Armstead can return soon and alieve that concern.

I wonder how Brady feels about this prediction. . . .

Didn't the Pats finish last year as the #7 run team ? Moving up to #5 isn't that big a jump is it ?

Didn't the Pats finish last year as the #7 run team ? Moving up to #5 isn't that big a jump is it ?

7th by yards, 1st by TDs. :)

Just realized this show is on til 4! So sweet.

Kirwin is gushing over Dobson and Boyce. Said both could be the starters on the team by November over Amendola.

Not seeing that, although I like his enthusiasm. ;)

I may be wrong but I thought he was talking about 10 personnel and said they both would be on the field with Amendola. Maybe it was over Jenkins. I stopped taking notes.

More talk about the absolute lack of pass rush on the inside of defensive line. Both say Tommy Kelly looks like he came in great shape.

Kirwan hit on my 2 areas of concern. DT who will bring the pass rush? With Wilfey & Kelly (everyone gushing about Tommy Kelly) being the best run stuffers by far and also the best pass rushers, who and for what purpose is the sub package for the interior line? A role for Cunningham? About time if so.

TE. Clearly the brief era of the 2 headed TE monster is ovah. :mad:
No substitute for the flexibility The Prisoner brought to the lineups. Kirwan suggests bring Gronk along slowly. Maybe find another TE FA to take reps as Ballard's knee is clearly not there yet and # of reps w/o Gronk could be a concern.

No he did not say that

Did opine about him being made of glass :p though

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back