PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parking/Tailgating Question

This might be a noob question, but can you tailgate in Gillette Stadium without tickets? From what I read in these forums it seems possible, but on the official Gillette Stadium website FAQs it says only ticket holders are allowed to park on the grounds. I have never been tailgating but want to next weekend. Thanks in advance!

They DO NOT check to make sure you have tickets to the game when entering the stadium lots. :)

They DO NOT check to make sure you have tickets to the game when entering the stadium lots. :)
This game might be different but almost always there have been scalpers with tix in hand looking for sellers on the paths leading to the enterences

Curious as to what the guesstimate time for the private lot openings will be for this Sunday? We'll probably have 3 cars caravaning in.

Gillette Lots open 4 or 5 hours pre-game? (was Parking/Tailgating Question)

I heard the Gillette lots (lot 10, 11) open at 10:00AM tomorrow - this is 5 hours before game time. I heard this on the radio several times yesterday - but a season ticket holder I know said he got an email from the Pats stating that is it the usual 4 hours pre-game opening? I want to park in one of these lot and want to get there at 10:00 if they do open 5 hours pre-game. Anybody know the real story on this? Thanks.....GO PATS!!!!

**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!**** the patriots~!

Does anyone know if there are any private lots that allow tow-behind trailers?

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back