PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo.....Romo....Romo.....
6Vf94mB.jpg

All the nfc defenses left suck.....

Yes, but Aaron rodgers can carve up any defense, and matt ryan is very good too. A bad day by our offense in the super bowl could be disastrous.

The beginning of this game only further reinforces how we should prefer to face Prescott or Matt Ryan instead of Rodgers if we are fortunate enough to make the dance.

cowboys arent well coached. GB might be the better coaching staff left in the playoffs. If the pats make it to the SB, GB will be the most trouble because of rodgers and dom capers who has troubled brady in the past.

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 5.09.00 PM.png

I'm with Zo

In case you're curious, we're looking at about 2 minutes and 20 seconds between snaps. Oh, and now there's a beach ball on the field! #Mess

That penalty is a prime example of why folks aren't watching this **** no more. Refs are blatantly destroying games and the fans are starting to get tired of it.

I'm rooting for the Packers. Only team i truly dislike is the Cowboys

Dallas completely ****ting themselves so far. I'm not complaining.

Gawd, what a throw by Rodgers

Nice to see Cowboys fans whining on another forum, but don't blame the refs for knowing the rules a helluva lot better than your sad sack coach.

OFFENSIVE SUBSTITUTIONS Article 5 The following are applicable to any offensive substitute who is entering the game: (a) He must move onto the field of play or the end zone as far as the inside of the field numerals prior to the snap to be a legal substitution. If he does not, and is on the field of play or end zone at the time of a legal snap, he is an illegal substitute. (b) If he approaches the huddle and communicates with a teammate, he is required to participate in at least one play before being withdrawn. Violations of this rule may be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.

So stupid. Now you know the NFL wants Rodgers in the Super Bowl.
Oh come on. Dean blandino practically sat in the cowboys bus 2 yr ago. They just enforced a rule which is there. Its just dumb on dallas to be not on with their subs.

The penalty is to prevent offenses from baiting defenses into making substitutions and then trapping them with the wrong personnel on the field by withdrawing the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes