PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I hate that thing coaches are allowed to do calling a timeout so the first field-goal attempt doesn't count.

Don't know if there should be a change in the rules about it, but I hate it.

amazing game..that second kick looked like it started outside the left upright but trued up to seal Jerruh's fate. Rodger's gets to take his show to Atlanta...pretty good script. I just can't stomach Jerruh.

I never wanna hear Tom Brady only wins games because of his kicker ever again.

Byron jones should be embarrassed by that coverage

Nope. The pack are on a magic run right now. It need's to be stopped next week but it won't

No, they aren't. Their running attack is not to be feared and they've got no defense. They also have McCarthy as their head coach.

If Dallas doesn't come out and completely **** themselves to start the game, GB would be heading to the golf course.

I hope Atlanta destroys GB next week. I can't stand this Rodgers *********** anymore. Cook makes an amazing catch, Crosby hits a 56 yard fg but for some reason it is Rodgers that won them the game ?

It's out of hand.. and I can guarantee that if he makes the SB we will have people talking about him being the GOAT.
Well..he isnt bad. Cook made the catch but that was an amazing throw. And these are our local boston media who are singing praises who praise brady as much. Swap brady and rodgers right now and if pats were winning the way rodgers was they would say the same things.

That throw by Rodgers was absolutely insane.
It was a much better catch than throw. I don't care about how pretty Rodgers throws on the run, Cook made an insane move to keep his feet in. I don't think he could complete that more than 4 out of 10 times on a practice field with no defenders.
His feet stayed in by inches. I mean a good pass, but come on, that easily could have just been incomplete if the receiver doesn't stay in.

If no Nelson or Adams next week (or if limited) makes things easier for Atl. Also Ryan is no rookie.

Now I understand why Dallas spiked the ball still having a time-out left. Garrett was saving that TO so he could try to ice Crosby.

Well..he isnt bad. Cook made the catch but that was an amazing throw. And these are our local boston media who are singing praises who praise brady as much. Swap brady and rodgers right now and if pats were winning the way rodgers was they would say the same things.
I don't agree with that. The league hates Brady (and the media does too).

Green Bay/NE Super Bowl, book it. Damn what a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back