PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care who wins. I'm just hoping for a ridiculously entertaining game.

Turnovers, safeties, blocked FGs... and maybe a Romo appearence including one of his vintage last minute interceptions..

dont know who to root for but I bet the first imcompletion rodgers throws, this thread will go nuts declaring him overrated :D

Rodgers is really hot right now, so I think the Packers pull off the upset.

Turnovers, safeties, blocked FGs... and maybe a Romo appearence including one of his vintage last minute interceptions..
TBH ,Its so twisted that every network is rooting for romo appearance just for a story.

Hate when commercials are louder than the game feed.

The stadium is electric. Wish Gilette got like that !

The stadium is electric. Wish Gilette got like that !
Cowboys actually dont have a good home field advantage. Will be a lot of packer fans.

Arguably the real NFCCG some would argue.

The football purist in me would love to see what Bill Matt and Ernie would come up with to stop Dak

Who do you gather is the key piece of the Cowboys OL ?

Reminder. Packers D is not that good. Just like Atlanta and that is why Dallas worries me more. They have the chance to attack with more balance.

Rodgers is really hot right now, so I think the Packers pull off the upset.
Rodgers is hot, but I don't know how the Packers' defense deals with the Cowboys' offense.

I am thinking the Cowboys win by a score.

just run elliott on 2nd and 16.

Who do you gather is the key piece of the Cowboys OL ?

They have 3 pro bowl guys but the man is Zack Martin no doubt. When all is said and done he may go down as the best guard of all time. And I know what a bold statement that is.

And I say this with all due respect to Frederick and Tyron who are top talents. Frederick is the best center in the NFL right now though likely.

Reminder. Packers D is not that good. Just like Atlanta and that is why Dallas worries me more. They have the chance to attack with more balance.

The other thing to keep in mind is to not overhype the first drives of each team. The game really starts once teams start to adjust..

Damn. I wouldn't get up either from that.

I say lets go GB. I would rather knock Dallas out. To me they are the scarier team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back