PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Overblown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdubh3

Rookie
Reaction score
The whole "Lavar is a head case with a bad attitude" line is blown out of proportion. Did anyone ever take the time to read and really see what really happened in Washington??? He doesn't have a perfect track record, but comparing him to LT is unfounded. I've met the man and he was a nice guy. He was active in the community in the DC area. Keep in mind a man named Daniel Snyder runs the team down there.

Think I'm crazy, read this article.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/nunyo_demasio/03/08/arrington/index.html

Lavar lives in Annapolis, I wonder if BB is going to visit his mom there.

Jdubh3 said:
The whole "Lavar is a head case with a bad attitude" line is blown out of proportion. Did anyone ever take the time to read and really see what really happened in Washington??? He doesn't have a perfect track record, but comparing him to LT is unfounded. I've met the man and he was a nice guy. He was active in the community in the DC area. Keep in mind a man named Daniel Snyder runs the team down there.

Think I'm crazy, read this article.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/nunyo_demasio/03/08/arrington/index.html

Great stuff Jdub.

Living in Maryland, I am privy to much of Lavar's radio visits on the John Thompson and Tony Kornheiser shows on WTEM.

This is a thoughtful, well-spoken, funny and mature individual.

The fact that he also is a 27 year old defensive machine has me drooling for the Pats to pick him up.

Dan Snyder, on the other hand is a sick human being. The fact that he has it out for Lavar only increases my opinion of the young Mr. Arrington.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back