PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Out of market streaming problems... am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience was the opposite... the first stream I tried had great video, but the audio was 5 minutes (!) behind.

The second stream I tried was great throughout.

FWIW... looks like my Roku LT doesn't support Sunday Ticket through DirecTV. So I'm glad I didn't spend the money for it... especially given the outcome of the game.

o_O
Do you remember the name of the stream?

Sunday Ticket is back on Shaw and SaskTel via DAZN, I'll probably stick with DAZN if the price for Sunday Ticket is what it was last year. DAZN has it's issues but for $20 it's good.

I haven't had any issues with the international gamepass via the Plex channel. You can PM as to how to get the international gamepass subscription to work in the US. I think I paid $149 for it.

Anyone know a good way to stream the Sunday night game on a computer (live in San Bruno, CA)?
I was able to watch the game last week on cbs.com and I think they show the games every week and it only costs about $5 per month.
But this game is on nbc and I don't have tv service. Will the game be on sling.com? Thanks in advance for any helpful hints. I could go to the bar (American Bull in Burlingame) but I prefer to watch it at home. Interested to see the halftime interview with Brady's Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back