PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our new 6 rings nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or 3. Portnoy reads this board.

This sixth title brings up a question that I have. In the past when I saw another Pats fan I would simply hold up the number of fingers that represented the number of titles. Now that the Pats have six I'll need to hold up two hands. Should I hold up five fingers on one hand and one on the other or should I hold up three fingers on each hand, representing each separate 3 win run?

I think in the future and one of those rare situations come up where I see a Pats hater I'll use five fingers on one hand and the middle finger on my other hand. That should get my message across.
3 and 3. Keep it symetrical. Same advice to TB with his rings.

Just preparing for the next 4-5 years:
Patri6ts
7RingsArianaGotNotinVsBrady
P8triots
Patri9ts
Patr10ts

Those are the kind of issues we Pats fans have.

Yup, that's a cross we have to bear as Pats fans.

I think I'm going to go with the three fingers on each hand system. It's the double okay look

I think I'm going to go with the three fingers on each hand system. It's the double okay look

Double OK, or double white power. The Brady haters will be spinning for the later.

Can always go with five fingers on one and the glorious middle finger on the other to put the peasants into their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back