PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our Long Running PatsFans FF League Ready For Some New Blood

Brady'sButtBoy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Our Patsfans Rule Fantasy Football League has some open slots. We're looking for folks who are fired up to compete and stay plugged in through the whole season. It's a free league and we've had some great battles over the seasons - now's your chance.

If you're ready to rock please post in the thread and then send me a Private Message as well with your email.

Because of scheduling concerns we use an autodraft slated for Monday or Tuesday, pre-ranking players yourself can dramatically changes the results. Ten team PPR league, we use Yahoo. For clarity, we are not associated with the website, our league is named Patsfans Rule simply because that's what we are - Pats fans.

So as TB12 would say, LET'S GO!

Hi BBB - Fellow Patsfan Pats4Life12 and I have decided to join your league (we'll do a team together). I will PM you our e-mail addresses. Thanks!

Right on. You'll hear from me soon.

MORE SLOTS OPEN STILL

I'm in.

Thanks @Brady'sButtBoy

On a side note, in the last several years we have had predict-the-winner contests for all NFL games every week, where each person assigns a point value (1 through 16) for every game based on their confidence on which team wins.

Has anybody set that up yet? That has also always been on Yahoo.

I'm down to play.

I set up a Yahoo 'Pro Pick Em' League as well.

Group ID is 32753
Password is AdamSeward

- Make your picks for every NFL game, every week.
- Uses confidence points (ie, 16 points for your most likely winner, 15 for next, etc. down to one point for the team you have the least confidence in).
- All you have to do is pick each game's winner; you're not picking against the spread.
- Free league.

If people are interested in picking against the spread for every game every week, we can set that up as well. If that happens it would just be the picks, without the confidence points (ATS is hard enough as is).

if its a free league count me in.

I'm in if places are still available

I'd be interested if there are still open teams...

Anymore spots?

If it's a $2,000 buy-in, I'm sure @FourierSeries would be interested.

I am interested too. I play in a yahoo league and looking to play in one m more. Let me know if there are any spots available. email is [email protected]

Do I need to renew from last year?

Some who responded in the thread haven't sent along an email. I've tried waiting for them but unless they reply directly their slots will go to the next folks who respond with post and PM including email. Here is initial post again as a reminder to all:

Our Patsfans Rule Fantasy Football League has some open slots. We're looking for folks who are fired up to compete and stay plugged in through the whole season. It's a free league and we've had some great battles over the seasons - now's your chance.

If you're ready to rock please post in the thread and then send me a Private Message with your email included so I can send you an invite.

Because of scheduling concerns we use an autodraft slated for Monday or Tuesday, pre-ranking players yourself can dramatically changes the results. Ten team PPR league, we use Yahoo. For clarity, we are not associated with the website, our league is named Patsfans Rule simply because that's what we are - Pats fans.

So as TB12 would say, LET'S GO!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back