PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our leader Robert Kraft likes Mac Jones

There’s nothing I want more than to Mac to become as good as Brock Purdy.
Are you saying we're trading/drafting the CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, Bosa's of the league?

According to the Bill apologists, Kraft was in on the genius plan to "bomb for BoB" that required using FM/JJ as place holders. If so, Kraft is as responsible as Bill.

“Stop Tryin’ for O’Brien”: the secret mantra of the 2022 Patriots

According to the Bill apologists, Kraft was in on the genius plan to "bomb for BoB" that required using FM/JJ as place holders. If so, Kraft is as responsible as Bill.
I hear ya on that, from the scheme of things I don't really think ownership was all in on it more so as Kraft stated Bill earned that right to do so... I believe that card is done with!.

He's just an owner who wants to believe that Mac is a good QB as that is the optimal scenario for him or he wants to give that impression to support his QB. He is not going to say Mac sucks.

When Belichick doesn’t give a full throated endorsement of Jones, you think it is proof Belichick doesn’t think he is a good QB. When Kraft gives a glowing endorsement of Jones, it is just lip service.

BTW, the quote of Jones was a question about Brady, not Jones. He didn‘t even need to discuss Jones. He could have said they never spoke with Brady about coming back to the Patriots especially since Brady is still under contract with the Bucs.

And in the same interview, he seems to throw Belichick under the bus for the problems of this season.

He had no problem saying 2022 was unexceptable he showed his displeasure in the letter to the fans, and the teams statements regarding coaches.. I believe Kraft, I think he's a sincere owner..

Furthermore he knows Mac was set up to fail this past season as it was an embarrassment to the organization..

Mac doesn't suck at all.. we need to all want Mac to do well as that will propel us back into contention
My point is he was not going to say anything else about his starting QB. It does not mean anything either way.

That's almost exactly what he said last off-season.
That's what steady as a rock leadership looks like.

Stay the course regardless of rough seas.

My point is he was not going to say anything else about his starting QB. It does not mean anything either way.
A successful man like Bob Kraft did not get there picking the losing ponies.

Trust Bob and you won't be sorry.

In Bob Kraft I trust.

Which way is the wind blowing??
In The Wind Relax GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Kraft knows Bill F'd Mac last year
Kraft knows very little. Senile, boys club member who pays for favors and tries to be cool in the clubhouse with his slurred speech and awkward hugs.

A successful man like Bob Kraft did not get there picking the losing ponies.

Trust Bob and you won't be sorry.
Always wondered why so many people equate wealth with success. I guess Michael Jackson, Jim Irsay, Paris Hilton, and many other weirdos are “successful” as well.

IMO Bill is probably “sticking with” both guys this year. He will plan to have Mac as the starter and do his best to prop up a good offensive situation around him, but will also leave the door cracked for Zappe builds on an impressive rookie showing and comes into minicamp and training camp looking sharp. Even then, Mac would probably still be the starter unless he looks bad in camp (which seems unlikely) but I do think Bill will keep an eye on both players. That good offensive situation benefits either guy. He may also lean on O’Brien as the QB Coach to give his own analysis of the capability of both players as camp goes on.

It’ll be interesting to see how things change as they presumably go back to an EP system that Mac already ran for a year, but Zappe only has experience with the bizarro Patricia-Judge offense.

Either way, I think it’s for the best as Zappe having a chance at the job means he pushes Mac to be his best.
I don't think that the Patricia-Judge offense will ever achieve the status of EP or Coryell offenses. It might be used throughout the NFL as an example of how not to run an offense.

Noone ever said "bomb for BOB". You are purposely distorting a theory you don't support. SMH.

Kraft knows very little. Senile, boys club member who pays for favors and tries to be cool in the clubhouse with his slurred speech and awkward hugs.
You don't comes to Patsfans and talk about a man like Bob Kraft like that.

You don't comes to Patsfans and talk about a man like Bob Kraft like that.

Rk, didn't become successful being stupid or by not knowing anything.. he had been successful before he bought the team.

He had a vision of how to grow the
franchise.. hired BB, took the good football advice from the people who knew... unlike an obnoxious controlling owner like Jerry jones..

Happened to land a guy with the 199th pick ,who didn't even know he would make the team.. we know the rest...

He is instrumental on the CBA, the CBS television deals for the entire NFL, he's involved with the NFL international.

The guy is just a very gracious owner..

This season he allowed BB the room to make the decision that was probably one of BBs worst in having judge and Patricia running the offense..

That was enough for RK to step in and right the ship especially for the fan base..

It takes a really involved, cerebral attached, invested and passionate owner to do such!

There’s nothing I want more than to Mac to become as good as Brock Purdy.
Put Mac in the Shanahan offense and your dreams come true.. last season was the shenanigan offense....

Happened to land a guy with the 199th pick ,who didn't even know he would make the team.. we know the rest...
Brady walked into the 2000 TC saw Bishop and Friesz and turned to Kraft and said: 'You’ll never regret picking me.' He knew.

Brady walked into the 2000 TC saw Bishop and Friesz and turned to Kraft and said: 'You’ll never regret picking me.' He knew.
That's right, as Rk mentioned Brady stopped and told him I'm the best decision you will have ever made... 6 rings and 3.8 billion later... I'd say so...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back