PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other Week 7 NFL games

Colts are legit. Brissett looks like an NFL caliber QB and the Texans defense is no slouch. Too bad we had to let him get away.

I don't buy them as legit. They may not have anything they do bad but what do they do really well when push comes to shove? The Colts don't really have an answer to that question.

They can stop the pass okay, stop the run okay, pass the ball okay and run the ball okay.

Their best feature is how well they run the ball (stat wise), but that's deceiving. They honestly aren't that good at it and just play a lot of bad run Ds and choose to run the ball a lot as oppose to riskier passes. Not to mention their STs is also shaky.

Saints/Bears score reads like a hockey game...2-0

How I rank the AFC teams

Pats

Chiefs
Colts
Ravens
Texans
Bills
Raiders

Still a lot of football to be played. We ain't even halfway through the season yet..still 10 weeks to go plus playoffs.

How I rank the AFC teams

Pats

Chiefs
Colts
Ravens
Texans
Bills
Raiders

Why are the Bills so low? their offense is questionable for sure but they have the ability to pulls plays out of their butt on occasion and that defense is legit good.

Why are the Bills so low? their offense is questionable for sure but they have the ability to pulls plays out of their butt on occasion and that defense is legit good.

My eyeballs tell me they would lose on a neutral field to every team ranked above them.

My eyeballs tell me they would lose on a neutral field to every team ranked above them.

Fair enough, we'll need to wait and see. I happen to thin they would do well against the Colts, Texans and Ravens. I think a healthy Chiefs team would win, but they may not be healthy again this year for all we know

Incredible camera work by the sky cam on that Patterson KOR for TD!!!

What a run Patterson! Bears needed that.

Cordelle Patterson 102 KO to the house.

Patterson with a SP TD for the Bears !!

I love and miss CP.

To my FBI Agent: Not that type of cp.

Hated to see Patterson go
Reminding me why

My fave Patterson memory: "I am a grown man, I don't need no balls in my face" LOL...

Awesome run by Lamar Jackson.

Regards
Chris

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference