PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other week 17 games

I would love to see the Saints in the SB
If the Patriots do not make the SB, I hope the Niners do. I like Kyle Shanahan, Kittle, JG and Sherman. This does not mean I ever wanted JG over Brady. Just my preference over all the other teams in the playoffs and then after that the Saints !

I would love to see the Saints in the SB
We would love to see you also. We don't see today's games as a problem. Vikings at home we should be able to win, and then at GB. GB has a horrible OL and no run game. This is problem in the weather. No one is afraid of GB running game, so we might pull that off. Hopefully, SF wins out because we got some bad calls that changed that game. Heck they even had bad calls in the Seattle game.
I think the boys are fine playing SF at home. Last time we played them, and I think we won that game, we had 2 LB out and both our OL guards. I'm pretty optimistic, saints don't handle a week off well.

You’re grossly underestimating how difficult it is to win a Super Bowl if that’s a serious question.
its a lot MORE difficult to win a superbowl with a jag fill-in/rookie QB than it is with Jimmy G, i feel pretty damn comfortable saying that

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back