PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTA'S 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opportunity for Mac to show improvement. That's what they're probably looking for at this point more than straight up results: Does he learn from mistakes he made at the last session? He should get plenty of chances today to show it.

Opportunity for Mac to show improvemreent. That's what they're probably looking for at this point more than straight up results: Does he learn from mistakes he made at the last session? He should get plenty of chances today to show it.

I think Mac's ability, high intelligence, and overwhelming drive to succeed will allow him to take great advantage of the increased reps. His career to date illustrates that he has an overwhelming desire to do whatever it takes to get better. I'm glad that Cam is not seriously hurt, but I welcome more opportunities for Mac to get the offense down.

They don't make them like him anymore that's for sure. Huge if healthy.
spikedouche in shambles
Him, Brocen and a few others are just creatures man lol. They all make fake accounts to pump up, retweet and comment on their podcast or w/e. They suck on Fred Kirsch ball bag hoping to get critical info like what # Dugger is switching to. Not sure if people remember but these flipper heads were pumping up Stidham not too long ago and still are from what someone told me. Sad thing is Stidham actually reached out to these zipper heads after they retired #4 with all the hype they drummed up over him last year.
It's amazing how awful so fans are. Do you thing but do it right. Just don't be a complete suckbag and try to be decent. Like that muppet Bicen used to always post other people's stats and info but never credited the source. Him and his buddies would try to bully people/girls through DM, saying they would spread bs online if they kept making negative comments under their post. Just losers who can't stand on their own two feet.

I was never a can of his/theirs (Barstool) but Fitzy actually stepped in the middle of the "Cam fight" and looks like a clown too. Idk I feel so s skeezy even talking about them.

Opportunity for Mac to show improvement. That's what they're probably looking for at this point more than straight up results: Does he learn from mistakes he made at the last session? He should get plenty of chances today to show it.
Yep. It all comes down to Mac not just learning from his mistakes and not making them again but in terms of degree-of-difficulty, are these mistakes Cam would also make but fail to correct in the same time Mac would?

If it's the latter, then Mac will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down