PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Yo Soy Steelers! - They're now Mexico's Home Team (Updated: They're among several - Patriots are among Germany's "home" teams)

As I write this it is 6:45am on the East Coast and 10:45pm in Melbourne Australia. How the hell would they pull off playing a game there to appease both markets?

As I write this it is 6:45am on the East Coast and 10:45pm in Melbourne Australia. How the hell would they pull off playing a game there to appease both markets?
You can do it at our evening.

For example the 815pm game this Sat will be noon the following day in Sydney.

To your point Sunday and Monday night games are in the middle of a workday in AUS

You can do it at our evening.

For example the 815pm game this Sat will be noon the following day in Sydney.

To your point Sunday and Monday night games are in the middle of a workday in AUS
But isn't the point of this to begin playing the games in those countries? And not competing with the regular NFL broadcasts here?

But isn't the point of this to begin playing the games in those countries? And not competing with the regular NFL broadcasts here?
I guess so? I haven't dug into the particulars of what the NFLs plans are with the program

Hmmm, the more I think about it? A Sunday noon game in Sydney would be a Saturday 8pm game on the East Coast.

Way back when the Pats we're developing ties to china ... Something happened, can't remember what, and that was put on the back burner then forgotten about... Which is good .. we don't need ties to that regime responsible for violating every human right known to man...

As for Germany, eh, large military presence there iirc... Be good to spread the brand I suppose

DOLPHINS for Brazil

god, we are truly rock bottom, jesus

Im more mad than I should bc of this

Way back when the Pats we're developing ties to china ... Something happened, can't remember what, and that was put on the back burner then forgotten about... Which is good .. we don't need ties to that regime responsible for violating every human right known to man...

As for Germany, eh, large military presence there iirc... Be good to spread the brand I suppose
Noticed NFL sucking up to PRC NBA style by labeling Taiwan as part of mainland China. Could be inadvertent but I doubt it.

Ive met many Germans that liked Football,but all English ive met prefer Rugby...Personally, I just cant see Football becoming more popular than it there, if Im being honest

Also surprised the Pats are the only team interested in Germany... They dont care for Rugby much and they speak English better than England :whistle:

PS - 100% with u on the China thing, good call

Get this

If you search "Kraft Connections with China", all you get are results of him getting 1.2M masks with his private plane from there. Noble gesture. 10 pages of this

if you exclude masks and mask from these results, we get something like this:

Guy is an appointed member of commerce with China but forego his connections there to go Deutsch (also, found some links that connect the SPA incident to China, but I aint going down a rabbit role during lunchtime lol)

Last edited:
Tons of teams for Mexico.
Who is the official team for CJNG ?

Oh Joy. I'm in Toronto and it's bad enough we get the Bills shoved down our throats. Now they want to market the Seahags and Vikings, although I suspect the Seahags will be targeted to Vancouver and the Vikings to Central Canada.

Sorry NFL, This Canadian's team will always be the Patriots

I see China got the Ros Angeles Lams :D

This is just bizarre.

I guess you can add the NFL to the NBA as being in the Communist China's pockets. Take a look at that map of China, and that island depicted in red as part of China, that's Taiwan, which is not part of China, but the Chinese want it back.
More than ironic that the 1st amendment forbids the US government from "abridging freedom of speech", while the Chinese government faces no difficulties pressuring US citizens and corporations to fall in line.

So no Russia team, bc I'm sure Manhattan is aghast at Putin for not promoting Manhattan Social Justice Values....but the NFL is A OK with the Chinese Communist Party....these people are completely fokckcing tone deaf....

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back