PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who are you rooting for in Bills-JEST?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you rooting for in BUF–NYJ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Simple question (sorry, no RLKAG option on this one :) ).

It depends on who you think has the edge in the division. Until someone beats the Bills for the crown, I’ll go with the Jets.

Jets, because the Bills proclaimed that "this is THEIR division now" last year and it would be super funny for them to crumble pretty shortly thereafter. I don't think they can handle the mental adversity of fighting for a wild card spot in December. Meanwhile, the Jets won't be able to stay winning all year either because they're the Jets.

That's funny I was going to say a meteor. Glad I had options.

Mac outplayed Jaylen Hurts ... Just saying for our negative Nancys of the forum.

Philadelphia Passing

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
22/331705.2103-1689.2
22/331545.2103-1689.2

Patriots

New England Passing
Mac Jones
team

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
35/543165.9312-1091.3
35/543065.9312-1091.3

Actually I want the Jets to win, let them get hyped to the moon before getting smacked by the Patriots.

Hate the bills the most but we are competeing for wildcard so need the jets to lose

Definitely rooting for Bills.
With all this new here hype it would be satisfying to see them just fall flat tomorrow.
Also, more likely to be competing for wildcard with jets

I went for comedy. I can't root for the JEST, because of the first rule of Pats fandom (never, ever root for the JEST), and even though I can't even bring myself to hate Josh Allen, I just can't find it in me to root for the Bills, either. So I just want something LOL-worthy, like the Bills/JEST OT from 2009 that had the announcers asking if either team wanted to win.

easy choice, Bills. Rodgers falling flat on his face and leaving the Jets in QB purgatory is too funny to pass up.
That will happen eventually. Let them take the Bills down first.

Think about this. Jets beat Bills. Pats rebound to beat Miami next week. Then the Pats beat the Jets. What do the AFCE standings look like at that point in the season?

Actually I want the Jets to win, let them get hyped to the moon before getting smacked by the Patriots.
They’ll be coming off a loss when they play the Pats. Dallas will be 2-0 against NY after next week.

I went for comedy. I can't root for the JEST, because of the first rule of Pats fandom (never, ever root for the JEST), and even though I can't even bring myself to hate Josh Allen, I just can't find it in me to root for the Bills, either. So I just want something LOL-worthy, like the Bills/JEST OT from 2009 that had the announcers asking if either team wanted to win.
I went for the asteroid for that same reason.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back