PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Week 4 College Football

Brick27

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Really the first big week of the season. Six matchups between top 25 teams.

Florida State sneaking by earlier. Oregon looking to blow the doors off Colorado going up 21-0.

There’s a thread on the topic of college football in the Draft forum, I highly recommend checking it out

Reactions: Ian
BC getting crushed…. :crying:

Colorado getting blown out, 42-0. Coming back down to Earth.

There’s a thread on the topic of college football in the Draft forum, I highly recommend checking it out
Thanks, didn’t see anything in the pub section but didn’t think to look elsewhere

Thanks, didn’t see anything in the pub section but didn’t think to look elsewhere
The top discussion bar usually has some live off topic threads. Hopefully it’s up there, but let me know if it’s not appearing. I think one other person had that issue a while back, so let me know :)

Kelly with easily the collegiate catch of the year for Washington State.

The top discussion bar usually has some live off topic threads. Hopefully it’s up there, but let me know if it’s not appearing. I think one other person had that issue a while back, so let me know :)
Yep seeing it now. Clearly I was too dense to notice before :evil:

01A57DD4-FBDB-4156-BCDD-C94D5C1F5701.gif

Reactions: Ian
Drew Allar looks better to me than any QB since Andrew Luck.

IMG_2093.jpg

Damn, she has more testosterones than most of the male posting on this forum. The trap to shoulder ratio if a guy will indicate juicing. Don't see regular fitness females like this. Her pictures in the team looks like she belongs though.

Colorado getting blown out, 42-0. Coming back down to Earth.
That’s what happens when you match up against olines and dlines that are nfl size. They dominated the trenches in every way imaginable.

I thought Ohio State blew it by not QB sneaking it on fourth and goal. But they came back in memorable fashion.

I do have to say the Notre Dame OL looks damn good. They created lots of holes in the second half.

Impressive. I don’t think Georgia was able to do that to the Buckeyes last season.

Kelly with easily the collegiate catch of the year for Washington State.
I don’t know about that. Pearsall’s catch was pretty damn good, too. It may legitimately be one of the best catches of all time. I’m biased, though.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back