PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vince got Married

Vincent Kennedy McMahon, aka Mr. McMahon, aka Head of the Corporation, has been married to his beautiful wife Linda since 1966....what the eff you talking about "again"?

I thought they were separated ?

Still one of my favorite tweets ever

OK. I missed that.. What was the beef between them? Other than Ted Johnson blames Belichick for his concussions and his career trajectory..

OK. I missed that.. What was the beef between them? Other than Ted Johnson blames Belichick for his concussions and his career trajectory..
Johnson said on a podcast when asked “who has the ugliest wife…”Vince Wilfork”.

It was a jerk question, but he was a moron to actually answer it.

I think it's pretty common. My mom kept her married name after divorce so she would have the same name as her children.
My mother changed her name after divorcing my dad... but not after divorcing her second husband. Now I'm kind of taking that personally.

Just another reason to believe that Ted Johnson is his own worst enemy...

Just another reason to believe that Ted Johnson is his own worst enemy...

And the DJs gave him and out when they realized he was seriously pondering giving them an answer. When he did you could tell they were both thrilled and laughing at him now with him.

He wasn’t wrong, though.

1670514563617.jpeg

1670514590464.gif

I always thought she came off as a lot.
Agreed. I always felt her over the top antics at games and on social media were more about building her own brand on top of Vince than actually supporting him.

She always struck me as one of those "army wives" you hear about who expect to be saluted too because their husband serves.
Made me laugh out loud. She looks like a woman whose breath smells like Buffalo and Garlic chicken wings.

too many hits to the ole noggin

It’s gotten her nearly 30k followers.
Off-roading old fart :

The millions of people who live for likes and over share on the www - I just can’t understand how much it affects some humans. I guess I can’t get excited about one or one million strangers clicking on a ‘like’ button. Who cares ?

Congrats to Vince. Sorry to hear he got divorced, I thought Bianca was a neat lady.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back