PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tyreek Hill in more legal trouble

Nothing will happen

I was worried he might have been generally aware of science or something along those lines. That would have been a cry-inducing tragedy, worthy of suspensions and loss of draft pick. Breaking bones and hurting women? No biggie in the NFL. Carry on.

Maybe we can get him now I hope Miami cuts his @ss. :)

Tyreek likes em thick

I was worried he might have been generally aware of science or something along those lines. That would have been a cry-inducing tragedy, worthy of suspensions and loss of draft pick. Breaking bones and hurting women? No biggie in the NFL. Carry on.
@thatjetlovingprickgoodell

He better keep ballin’ out for as long as he can because dude has **** for brains. Once his career is over, he’s gonna be nothing but another AB.

This is just a civil suit so it isn't like there are any criminal charges. Some thirsty woman went to his house and got hurt. She was then in such fear for her life and safety that she stayed at his house another couple days.

As for the injury, he's responsible so he will have to cough up some money.

What a weird scenario and it's hilarious it took him three reps.

Sounds like the puppy who tried to interfere knew better than all parties involved. Why the heck was this taking place lmao

The fact that is "took him three reps" makes me think he wasn't quite as enraged as she suggests and that he wasn't trying to hurt her.

This isn't meant to exonerate him though. He is still liable as the cause of the accident, not to mention it happened on his property.

He better keep ballin’ out for as long as he can because dude has **** for brains. Once his career is over, he’s gonna be nothing but another AB.
IMG_0109.jpeg

726316b2-5451-4401-a863-27d2e3b17db0_text.gif

The fact that is "took him three reps" makes me think he wasn't quite as enraged as she suggests and that he wasn't trying to hurt her.

This isn't meant to exonerate him though. He is still liable as the cause of the accident, not to mention it happened on his property.

I, too, get mad at a bear that attacked me after I poked him in his cage.

Why in the hell would you ever agree to do that? Listen, I'm pretty dumb and will do dumb ****. Less so because I'm getting older. But one thing I'd never do, even in my prime of weightlifting, is tempt a professional football player. Even if he's much smaller, the modern football player is not a normal human body.

Okay maybe Thorton.

This is just a civil suit so it isn't like there are any criminal charges. Some thirsty woman went to his house and got hurt. She was then in such fear for her life and safety that she stayed at his house another couple days.

As for the injury, he's responsible so he will have to cough up some money.
Yeah two things can be true…Tyreek is a POS, AND that lady is also a gold digger . Who stays somewhere for two days in that situation?

Yeah two things can be true…Tyreek is a POS, AND that lady is also a gold digger . Who stays somewhere for two days in that situation?
She's an OnlyFans model who sends out low rent sex tapes. Based on all of this, it sounds like she's chasing a bag. She was probably fine with it and realized it was an accident and then someone got in her ear to call an ambulance chaser.

Million dollar body with a ten cent brain.

He's making AB look like a choir boy.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back