PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T:Tyreek Hill stars in video trolling Belichick

richard reid winner GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

He's not wrong, but fark that child abusing, girlfriend beating, piece of shyt.

Hope he suffers a career ending injury soon.

he's laughing all the way to the bank and with his 8 rings.

Any man that hits a woman is a piece of ****.
Retweet x3
(& a child)

Side note : I can’t be the only one who gets disgusted when the League (or it’s network partners) gushes over Hill week after week.

Strong player, but the horrendous acts are hard to ignore.

This time I hope it's a 6 pack.

Its funny because its true :(

I don't care about this really. If it was another head coach, many of us might think it is funny.

Also, I don't think any potential racism or accusations of racism of Belichick was intentional. I think it is just because Welker, Edelman, and Amedola were slow (for a receiver), short, white receivers. And he rarely drafts a speedy WR.

The Pats have far bigger issues than to worry about this.

Bill needs to try harder on drafting WR's. He doesn't take enough swings in rounds 1-3. But when he does, it's a disaster. Lots of talent has been passed up over the years so draft position is no excuse.

It's not even accurate... Tyquan Thornton.

Tyreek Hill is another bozo that should just keep his mouth shut. He's lucky he's playing in the NFL and not in jail where he probably belongs.

He will end up in jail after he leaves the NFL or his talents stop compensating for his shortcomings.

Eh, people need to chill. It's pretty funny and not meant to be taken as a personal swipe at BB.

The only way that child abusing woman beating POS could amuse me is if I watched him fall down several flights of icy steel fire escape stairs into a burning dumpster. A real man knows the obligation of the strong is to protect the weak, not terrorize them.

Last edited:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back