PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Stork Now a Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't twitter loading? Is it just me?

In this case, yes.

But if it just says "Tweet is loading" and nothing comes up it usually means the Tweet has been deleted.

In this case, yes.

But if it just says "Tweet is loading" and nothing comes up it usually means the Tweet has been deleted.

Do you know how to fix it? I've never had this issue before.

Exactly. No reason he can't make $60-80k a year off a mill if you invest wisely.
OT: I understand 10% a year is a great return when your money is "expertly" managed. Although I find you can do far better on your own with a bit of hard work and research into the companies and markets you're considering investing in. My biggest investing mistakes have come from missed opportunities caused by listening to analysts and my successful investor friends over my own instincts.

Didn't Kontra say he's crazy. Those players are in for a ride! o_O
He's abusive. Put his hands on his girlfriend/fiancée and kicked her dog. Pretty low. He'll be in the news one day for the wrong reason.

Do you know how to fix it? I've never had this issue before.

I don't, since I don't know what caused it. :(

That said, usually the first steps I would take are:
(0) Restart the browser.
(1) Clear cookies.
(2) Clear the cache.
(3) Restart the computer.

Yea it says he made $1.7m. As you say at best he has a mill in the bank.
And before we start to feel sorry for Bryan, thats probably more than $900,000 more than 99% of most 25 year olds have in the bank at this point.

BTW- Being a grad assitant allows him to go to school for free, so not only can he continue his career in coaching, he take classes for free, get his BA and/or Masters while he coaches. His housing will be cheap, and I THINK his health insurance would be covered by the University's employee policy. Oh yes he has a ring worth a few bucks as well. He can participate in the concussion law suit, etc, etc.

Good to see him getting on with his life. I had high hopes he'd could have been an outstanding C for this team. He was a great physical talent. His body and Andrews mind and you would have had an all pro center for a decade.

A lot of former NFL players begin their coaching profession as a graduate assistant.. good for Bryan, he benefits from great coaching in New England and how to build a team.. which will payoff for his as he ascends the coaching meritocracy.

FYI BB started as a $25.00 per week coaching assistant..

OK GUYS LESSON ONE, WE'RE ARE GONNA START LEARNING THE SILENT SNAP COUNT.

bored-in-classroom.jpg

A lot of former NFL players begin their coaching profession as a graduate assistant.. good for Bryan, he benefits from great coaching in New England and how to build a team.. which will payoff for his as he ascends the coaching meritocracy.

FYI BB started as a $25.00 per week coaching assistant..
And BB's dad got himself a tenure-track PE job at Navy, which is another smart thing for the young Mr. Stork to consider. There's something to be said for having money in the bank and a job with benefits that will never fire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing