PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: To the Charger's Fan Who called Dale & Holly

It wasn't me bro. I have respect for the Pats organization and what you've accomplished. Unlike us, you guys don't choke away every opportunity that you're given for a super bowl. Man I feel so depressed.

Well, this year we didn't even get there, and even though the Jets deserved to win because they did a lot right, I felt that the Chargers handed things to them. The AFC CG will feature the league's two luckiest teams.

Norv, wow, what can you say? Bad decisions.

Vow!! That was a huge win for the Jets. I felt sorry for the Chargers fans. They want it so bad. Also felt sorry watching Tomlinson as the game was winding down. But then, I remembered Mr. Class and his antics in 2006 and his comments on spygate in 2007 - those sorry feelings evaporated right away.

Now on to the Colts and if it is "Karma is a *****", I will be supremely happy. Go Jets.

Vow!! That was a huge win for the Jets. I felt sorry for the Chargers fans. They want it so bad. Also felt sorry watching Tomlinson as the game was winding down. But then, I remembered Mr. Class and his antics in 2006 and his comments on spygate in 2007 - those sorry feelings evaporated right away.

Now on to the Colts and if it is "Karma is a *****", I will be supremely happy. Go Jets.

But, of course, the Jets GM is the guy that set off Spygate in the first place, so...

SMHchargers260208x0017.jpg

You can't coach much worse than Norv did today.

I am amazed that they used Darren Sproles so sparingly. 6 total touches on offense, 2 of them when Norv was trying to kill the clock in the first half. His 6 touches generated 63 yds, Tomlinson had 15 touches for 24 yards.

I'm sure LT is currently railing about the unclassy Greene and how his classlessness comes from his coach in the post-game, right?

bad coaching. bad quarterback play. terrible kicking. jets played a good game. but i still think once again the chargers choked the game away (is anyone really all that surprised at this point?).

jets played about as good as they can to beat a chargers team that played about as bad as they can to win by 3 though. next week might be a totally different story. need to play even better to beat a good colts team. don't see it happening.

Re: OT: To the Chargers Fan Who called Dale & Holley

Last Monday after the Pats got smoked by the Ravens, a Chargers fan called into the Dale & Holly show. It was obvious he's been waiting a long time for the chance to jump on our Pats while they were down.

He talked about how bad Belichick really was, how the Pats 3 SB victories were tainted and how over-rated Tom Brady is. Both Holly & Dale allowed him to rant for a while...too long in my op.

It was also obvious that this man was taking the Raven victory as his own form of payback for all the chokes the Chargers had done vs. our Pats. He truly sounded as if he KNEW the Chargers would be this year's super bowl champs!:rolleyes:

Although I actually wanted them to beat the Jets, I take great satisfaction in knowing that this man is now sitting in the exact same place we Patriots fans are...with egg all over his face.

So, Mr Chargers fan, if you're visiting this board...how does it taste bro?:D

Hey mods!! you moved my thread into another one!?

Don't youz guyz know who I am?:D;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, we're about to experience the worst AFC Championship game matchup in the history of the NFL. I swear this fan base is cursed. I'mma go look for a frakin Shaman or somethin to see what he can do to get us out of this freakin nightmare of a Postseason.

Just think, next week at this time we could be looking forward to a Favre vs Jets or Colts Super Bowl.

I dunno about you, but if that happens taking a walk off the top off my apartment building wouldn't sound so bad.

Another meltdown by a placekicker.
Cowbowys, Patriots, Bengals all had them late this season.
And the Chargers did have very limiting early-season injuries.

Another meltdown by a placekicker.
Cowbowys, Patriots, Bengals all had them late this season.
And the Chargers did have very limiting early-season injuries.

What in the world are you talking about?

Gostkowski had a meltdown? When?

Um, for a first post, it's an inauspicious start, but at least you have room to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes