Reaction score
The 9 and 7 NY Jets

VINYLMAGNET-JETS.jpg

Vs

The 13 and 3 San Diego Chargers

chargers_logo.jpg

At Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego California

1:40 Pacific Time Sunday January 17th 2010

Sunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a shower late. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Pic068.jpg

Re: The Official Jets Vs Chargers Game Day Thread.

Yep...Rat Day Afternoon

San Diego Superchargers 37

Tubby Wreckscheeses 10

Jets 27
Bolts 20

At first I was thinking 24-20 Jets, but I am adding another field goal.

Have to think positive.:)

Jets 27
Bolts 20

you sure are excited to start a jets thread on a pats board instead of a jets board...:)

I literally have $600 on a Jets loss tomorrow.

Last edited:

Gunnails is the best Jet fan I've ever run across on the net..maybe that's why he prefers to post here

If the Jest finish within 14 I'll be surprised. They don't belong there and once SD gets a lead and Sanchez has to throw (as opposed to picking his spots) it will get ugly.

31-10 Chargers.

Gunnails is the best Jet fan I've ever run across on the net..maybe that's why he prefers to post here

I lurk the Jets board after losses and can't imagine actually singing up to post there.

Such an immature & juvenile cesspool. Fans trolling fellow fans, for example

Topic: I think we should [insert something]
[Random responder with "funny" avatar] You ******* f****t, that is the dumbest thing I've ever read you piece of ****.

Well clearly my dislike for the Jets means I want San Diego to win immediately. However, the Jets defense is firing on all cylinders and was brutal against the Bengals, despite Benson. The Chargers are in form and will ride an offense firing on all of it's cylinders alike. It's a classic match-up.

Should be a close fought out game.

Chargers 24
NY Jets 17

Last edited:

san deigo i think is the best team in the NFL and the jets are by far the best D in the NFL should be a good game

SD 17 JETS 10

I'd take the Cowboys D over the Jets.

I'd take the Cowboys D over the Jets.

yes the cowboys have the better pass rush and more talent up front. but if you can hold off there pass rush there corners can be beat

Darrelle Revis, has all redy shutdown the top 5 WR's in the NFL and some of them twice like moss, and chad johnson,

yes the cowboys have the better pass rush and more talent up front. but if you can hold off there pass rush there corners can be beat

Darrelle Revis, has all redy shutdown the top 5 WR's in the NFL and some of them twice like moss, and chad johnson,

Moss played injured most of the year and wasn't Ocho hurt in the playoff game?

Revis is a beast but I have faith Moss could put up some numbers on him if Brady had time and a #3 WR to take pressure of Moss

Love the Chargers in this game. Jets will hang for awhile but in the end it won't be close. If Philip Rivers played on the East Coast he'd be a strong MVP candidate. He suffers because he's out in SD and the Bolts don't get a huge number of national games. I became a Philip Rivers fan when he tore his ACL during the 1st half of the Patriot playoff game in '07 yet played and played well the entire game. Guy's got rocks!

Last edited:

How much can the Chargers score before Jabba gives up? Find that score and SD will score that much.

Jets 27
Bolts 20

I'm with you, Gunnails. If Sanchez plays like he did vs Cinci, NYJ is walking out of there w/ a win. Getting a lot of production out of the running game and the D matches up well w/ SD.

The key is Sanchez. He plays mistake-free football is anyone's game.

Jets-27
Chargers-24

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Jest coming back down to earth this afternoon and realizing how lucky they were to even get to the playoffs...

I'm looking forward to the Jest coming back down to earth this afternoon and realizing how lucky they were to even get to the playoffs...

The first five minutes of this game will tell me if they win or not. If they come to win, the game is over for them.. but if they continue to play like they did, the last game, without an idea of what the stakes really are (and play relaxed and to have fun) they are going to be very dangerous and hard to eliminate. As they say, ignorance is bliss, and that's where the Jets are right now.

He did not shut down Moss. Moss got a TD on him in the last game.

I swear I will not watch an Indy - Jets SB this year.

My god the horror.....

Please SD beat the crap out the jest to send them back down to earth and showing everyone they are the same ol jets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes