PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The most positive posters, as ranked by PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh gee.......I didn't have my readers on.......

but shake your damned head........go ahead, shake it.......it means so much.....clown

awww...

.\
799b1475c62258e16f2114fd10b62a28.gif

Gotta be honest I'm surprised ashley isn't up there.

She can say "I like farting on boiled eggs" and get 17 likes

Well Duh! OFC she could! Seriously Bro, who doesn't like farting on boiled eggs?

Only in the GDT can one get the truest measurement of a posters positivity. They don’t have time to think before posting, you get it in real time.

Those of us who generally avoid the toxicity that is the GDT are quite positive, positive that it helps safeguard our mental health.

I thought I was doing good to get above 50/50.

I thought I was doing good to get above 50/50.

You are. It means you're doing the most you can with the snaps you're given.

Those guys with 30k more posts than positive reactions, they're just the guys that the GM overpaid for and is demanding get all the snaps.

I'll keep **** posting until I get to 1. You can guarantee that.

Checking my rating...ignore this post. I am too lazy to check my profile.

You are. It means you're doing the most you can with the snaps you're given.

Those guys with 30k more posts than positive reactions, they're just the guys that the GM overpaid for and is demanding get all the snaps.
I go months where I am not in here. Football season, I coach HS, so I am pretty busy doing film in my off time. Once November rolls around, it takes me a month or so to decompress. I just want to watch the games and chill.

Last edited:
to be honest
me

In the immortal words of my man Fnord when he was talking me into that bathhouse visit, "Don't knock it until..." um wait...thinking back on that night...never mind

Only in the GDT can one get the truest measurement of a posters positivity. They don’t have time to think before posting, you get it in real time.
In that case I'm the winner. Go back to the Falcons Super Bowl thread before the big comeback.

In case I failed to mention it before, I'm really pleased there was no long term impact from that coma.

nO. i DunT tiNk dEr wuz. dank U fUr yo doTs and preyerS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back