PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The most amazing trick play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful stuff, thanks.

:rofl:
And for the defense...:bricks:

Thats just brilliant, thanks for posting it. I laughed hard for a long time.:D

What's up with the celebrations where the players jump in the air and chest bump? I guess they'll continue to do it until someone falls and breaks a wrist or sprains an ankle landing on the other guy's foot.

Is that even legal?

I'm surprised the browns didn't do this to us. Nobody would of caught McCoy although they would of gotten right in front of him I bet.

That was nice.

Would have been better if one of the LBs recognized what was happening and laid the kid out full speed while he was nonchalantly walking. Now that would have been funny.

Last edited:
Are you sure that wasn't Woodhead at practice? :confused:

Looked like his stature :D

I never thought about it, but I take it the rule doesn't specifically say that a center snap/hike has to go between his legs? Awesome play; kid played his role perfectly.

I never thought about it, but I take it the rule doesn't specifically say that a center snap/hike has to go between his legs? Awesome play; kid played his role perfectly.

yea he did, real nice acting job by him

Middle school football means NOTHING. You aren't playing for a championship if you're a middle school coach - you're raising men. Its one thing to scheme within the common understanding both teams have of the rules. But if I were the parent of the QB, and I saw this, I would question whether the coach is fit for his position.

If I ever have kids who play football, this is NOT the example I'd want them to see. Teach the boys to bear themselves with honor, and to earn whatever life gives them. Not to take underhanded shortcuts. Teach them to be men.

This isn't an attack on anyone, so don't be offended. Its just the way I feel.

Middle school football means NOTHING. You aren't playing for a championship if you're a middle school coach - you're raising men. Its one thing to scheme within the common understanding both teams have of the rules. But if I were the parent of the QB, and I saw this, I would question whether the coach is fit for his position.

If I ever have kids who play football, this is NOT the example I'd want them to see. Teach the boys to bear themselves with honor, and to earn whatever life gives them. Not to take underhanded shortcuts. Teach them to be men.

They just taught the other team to think quick and keep their head in the game. They taught their own team how to think outside the box. As far as life long lessons go, those are some of the most valuable they will ever learn. Remember, this is one play. Its not the summation of the game or what the coach is teaching them. I have no idea whether or not he is a good coach from this one play.

I understand what you're saying, but football also is about teaching discipline and awareness. I'd be more inclined to question the coach of the team on defense.

That was freaking hilarious ! :rofl: WTF the defense was thinking ? Its a school game but still how did the D let the guy just walk right across

Last edited:

I agree. That play was contrived to make the opponent look silly. Very bad message.

Forget the play, how about the video quality from a Middle School game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back