PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thanks, Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackglass3

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ian for the message board staying up and steady here tonight. I find going through these threads to be cathardic. One of the worst parts of 07 was the damn site was up and down so much for a couple of days.

Thanks, Ian!! If you need contributions to go up for upkeep or wahtever, please count me in.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ian for the message board staying up and steady here tonight. I find going through these threads to be cathardic. One of the worst parts of 07 was the damn site was up and down so much for a couple of days.

Thanks, Ian!! If you need contributions to go up for upkeep or wahtever, please count me in.

We had a couple moments postgame, but all-in-all the servers handled it pretty well. We only had one back in '07, and obviously we went down immediately after that game. It took a while to get it fixed, but the two server configuration we're on has prevented any downtime since then and thankfully that's not a problem anymore :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back