PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Stefon Diggs trade rumors

How about we get him!!!!!!! Is that even a possibility?..
If you were the bills would you trade him within the division?

Edit: ninja'ed ... Didn't see the other posts afterwards

Losing Diggs would severely hamper Buffalo imo. Like completely take them out of the driver seat of the division. He's a huge catalyst for them. Allen is good, but Diggs makes him so much better and is the reason that offense is scary.

Losing Diggs would severely hamper Buffalo imo. Like completely take them out of the driver seat of the division. He's a huge catalyst for them. Allen is good, but Diggs makes him so much better and is the reason that offense is scary.
he isn't leaving Buffalo. he makes Josh Allen Josh Allen...

If you were the bills would you trade him within the division?

Edit: ninja'ed ... Didn't see the other posts afterwards
Anything is possible, except that lol I know there is no way the bills would T.J hockenson him to us... unless they truly felt we were no threat whatsoever..

When he was dealt from Minnesota I didn't realize it was for a 4th round pick. Diggs was good in Minnesota, but nothing like the WR he is with Diggs. Guys a masterful route runner.. guess I'll keep dreaming for groh to get us a #1 ...

he isn't leaving Buffalo. he makes Josh Allen Josh Allen...
Your absolutely right, was waiting for someone to day that...

Unless we get our sauce... and that's Ramsey.. sauce erases diggs... I had to wonder if he played when they faced jets...

1429 yards and 11 TDs?

NO, convert his $7.9 million 2023 guaranteed into signing bonus lowering his 2023 cap number to about $13 million.

Bargain money for his production.

In those pre-draft interviews, they should give positive points to WRs for being divas.
I cannot help but think that the diva factor is a big huge one when it comes to Bill and his inability to identify, draft, and develop young WRs. There has to be a large amount of of "eff that guy" in Bill's scouting reports when it comes to wideouts.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back