PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Speculation: The Busch family made offer on Jets and wants to move them to Stl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't want to see them go.

Every Globetrotters team needs its Washington Generals.

I can't imagine this being true. There so much money in the NY (NJ) market. Of course on the other hand, I would never have imagined a team packing up from LA and moving to St. Louis either....

On the flip side, the amount of hate and retribution it would inspire in little man goodell to lose his favorite team would make his jihad against us seem friendly and honest compared to what he did to the new St Louis team.

The NYJFL f̶a̶n̶s̶ unbiased league officials would never let that happen.

There's also that pesky legal situation with the stadium lease and PSLs.

Do the Jets still have any fans left? They've been so abused I'm surprised there aren't more empty seats, especially since they don't have sexy Rexy to make robocalls imploring fans to renew their PSLs...

Hell exists but it is not a place... condemned souls are reincarnated as Jets fans.

I don't know why the Busch family doesn't make an offer for a small market, losing team like Jacksonville. Seems more likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back