PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sox pick up Hee Seop Choi off waivers!!

PatsSaintsSox said:
so how bout those celtics?
What, did Larry Bird, Kevin McHale and Robert Parish walk through the door? Oh, no they didn't. Back to sleep.

Tunescribe said:
Very uncool of you to insult the Patriots like that, bub. When was the last time you heard about:

* A Patriots player asking for a game off, peeing in a cup on the sidelines, or eating food during a game?
* A Patriots player walking off the line of scrimmage when he should be running?
* The wives of Patriots players involved in a public squabble?
* A Patriots player's wife calling WEEI to talk about/defend her husband?
* Patriots players drinking booze in the lockerroom before a game?
* A Patriots player publicly declaring that his primary role with the team was to babysit malcontents in the lockerroom?
* Scott Pioli donning a gorilla suit to avoid the media?
* Jonathan Kraft getting suited up and playing catch with the team?
* Patriots players publicly campaigning for a presidential candidate?

Of course, there's much more ...
For someone who seemingly disdains the Red Sox, you sure know a lot about them. I declare closet fan! :rofl:

Tunescribe said:
Very uncool of you to insult the Patriots like that, bub. When was the last time you heard about:

* A Patriots player asking for a game off, peeing in a cup on the sidelines, or eating food during a game?
* A Patriots player walking off the line of scrimmage when he should be running?
* The wives of Patriots players involved in a public squabble?
* A Patriots player's wife calling WEEI to talk about/defend her husband?
* Patriots players drinking booze in the lockerroom before a game?
* A Patriots player publicly declaring that his primary role with the team was to babysit malcontents in the lockerroom?
* Scott Pioli donning a gorilla suit to avoid the media?
* Jonathan Kraft getting suited up and playing catch with the team?
* Patriots players publicly campaigning for a presidential candidate?

Of course, there's much more ...

Remember when Terry Glenn peed. It came up DIRTY.
How about the wonderful parting shots from Milloy?
I beleive Matt Chatham publicy endorsed a candidate, remeber that?
How 'bout Ty Law needing to feed his family?

You're so addicted to soap opera's you don't even see it. It's called being a sports fan. I am not insulting my favorite sports franchise, I'm merely pointing out that there not immune to drama.

Get off your high horse and admit your drawn to it like a moth to flame.

Seems to me that the board software allows the owner to exercise a pretty fair amount of control. This means that if a thread isn't moderated by an actual moderator, then its probably within the owner's guidelines and the wanna-be mods should contribute, report or just post someplace else on the board.

I'm wondering how often the complainers have reported a thread as opposed to telling the thread starter to just shut up?

Edited for: pathetic spelling.

Last edited:
OhExaulted1 said:
Remember when Terry Glenn peed. It came up DIRTY.
How about the wonderful parting shots from Milloy?
I beleive Matt Chatham publicy endorsed a candidate, remeber that?
How 'bout Ty Law needing to feed his family?

You're so addicted to soap opera's you don't even see it. It's called being a sports fan. I am not insulting my favorite sports franchise, I'm merely pointing out that there not immune to drama.

Get off your high horse and admit your drawn to it like a moth to flame.

What are you, another Manny apologist? Nothing compares to the Desperate Housewives' embarrassing shenanigans of the past few years. If you want to claim allegiance to that nonsense, be my guest.

None of my business but how can anyone compare baseball to football. Baseball players are under the spotlight for @120 games depending on play. They get bored, quoted more, and have guaranteed contracts.

Their managers allow more leniency in the clubhouse due to the grinding nature of the team. If Belichick or Parcells ran a baseball team it would fall apart. Baseball players are more spoiled, but there are some good reasons also.

Not saying I like it...and I'm certianly more proud of the professional behavior of the Patriots...but I don't see how it can be compared.

This thread remains the top Red Sox topic here...ouch...a bad omen.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back