Not open for further replies.

Dragda

Yes, it's really me...
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know this isn't the Raiders forum, but I wouldn't venture in one on a bet :)

I will be in Oakland on Dec 4-8 and want to attend the Colts/Raiders game. (I'd like to wear a Moss jersey).

I have scoured their team website and the only mention of tickets is for season tix.

Does anyone know how to score some tix to a Raiders game?

Re: OT Single game Raider tickets

I will be in Oakland on Dec 4-8 and want to attend the Colts Raiders game. (I'd like to wear a Moss jersey)

I have scoured their team website and the only mention of tickets is for season tix.

You might have to stay in Oakland a little longer. The Colts game is 12/16 and the Raiders are in GB on December 9th. But if you stay in Oakland til the 16th, lose a few teeth, get some tattoos ( preferably the prison kind),an ankle monitoring bracelet, b*itch about the tuck rule (conveniently forgetting Ben Drieth's phantom roughing the passer call from '76) and wear your Moss jersey- Raider variety and you should fit in.........

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule/OAK
Dec 2 4:05pm Den
Dec 9 1:00pm @ GB
Dec 16 4:05pm Indy
Dec 23 1:00pm @ Jax
Dec 30 4:15pm SD
Oh and try stubhub.com but don't blame me if it is pricey....

Last edited:
Re: OT Single game Raider tickets

You might have to stay in Oakland a little longer. The Colts game is 12/16 and the Raiders are in GB on December 9th. But if you stay in Oakland til the 16th, lose a few teeth, get some tattoos ( preferably the prison kind),an ankle monitoring bracelet, b*itch about the tuck rule (conveniently forgetting Ben Drieth's phantom roughing the passer call from '76) and wear your Moss jersey- Raider variety and you should fit in.........

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule/OAK
Dec 2 4:05pm Den
Dec 9 1:00pm @ GB
Dec 16 4:05pm Indy
Dec 23 1:00pm @ Jax
Dec 30 4:15pm SD
Oh and try stubhub.com but don't blame me if it is pricey....

Well, I know thats the stigma of Raiders fans and the image ppl have of them, but they (atleast to the game I went to) were really great guys. I got absolutely **** faced in oakland tailgating, thought for sure once I blurted out I was a Patsfan **** would hit the fan, but ya know what? Once that dirty laundry hit the air, they all talked REAL football. Funny, out of all the ppl who talked **** at the game, it was steelers fans and one bears fan in the mens room.
Anybody going to a Raiders game, trust me, it will be a good time. YOu can score tickets over any standard ticketmaster type site weeks leading up to the games, and tix are sold all over the place in our local papers. The tix are cheap too. I you get to go, have fun.

I will be in Oakland on Dec 4-8 and want to attend the Colts/Raiders game. (I'd like to wear a Moss jersey).

Do yourself a big favor and do not wear the Moss jersey or any Pats stuff. If you do, I am sure you are going to be on the evening news as they throw your body down the stair way. Those Raider fools cause sh*t at road games. I have been to three Raiders games. Versus the Steelers my friend had to take off his Steelers coat because they threw bear at him. Versus the Rams I had to leave early because they started a brawl in the upper decks. I had my wife with me. Versus the Chargers(in SD) they started fights and stabbed a guy.

If you feel comfortable with "gang bangers" around you then go. Because I bet dollars to donuts you will run into them at a Raiders game.

Last edited:
Do yourself a big favor and do not wear the Moss jersey or any Pats stuff. If you do, I am sure you are going to be on the evening news as they throw your body down the stair way. Those Raider fools cause sh*t at road games. I have been to three Raiders games. Versus the Steelers my friend had to take off his Steelers coat because they threw bear at him. Versus the Rams I had to leave early because they started a brawl in the upper decks. I had my wife with me. Versus the Chargers(in SD) they started fights and stabbed a guy.

If you feel comfortable with "gang bangers" around you then go. Because I bet dollars to donuts you will run into them at a Raiders game.

Been to several Raiders games and the only time I ever had any kind of problem was when the Raiders were the visiting team. I saw the Pats play there in 2002 and everyone was giving my some crap but good natured crap. I've seen much worse behavior from fellow Pats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down