Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
DyLGY4eX4AUDaWg.jpg

100% the shirt. All over twitter..what.a.move

Ha-hah! Gutsy move from a Head Coach!

Though some might point out he was careful not expose it (unlike Matt Patricia two seasons back), he was careful enough to reveal just the very top of the picture, which is in all likelihood the same barstool t-shirt

Go Saints! Easily my second best team after our Pats. :)

GO PATS!!

Barstool should make one with Trollin.

Do you mean Trollin with Goodell or Volin? If the latter, don’t make him more famous.

He should make a different T-shirt that looks like Goodell clown shirt on the top but when you see the whole thing it's something innocuous. Then if he gets fined he can say that it was the other shirt. But really it was the Goodell clown shirt all along!

Payton’s choice of shirt was a subtle nod to the Saints fans who are livid with the NFL, both for the blown call and for Goodell’s lack of a public response. At least, it was subtle in the moment. Once people noticed what he was wearing, it became a shot across the bow at Goodell for what Payton — and many others around the league — view as a failure of leadership.
Ok, now we've got the title for Goodell's biography.

it would have been a great move if he took what he had over it off. kind of lame if you ask me.

It's like, 30 degrees out and they were doing the press conference outside.

But even if it wasn't, I kinda like the passive-aggressive approach as opposed to the blatant nose-thumbing. Ever try to have a fight with somebody who's pretending they don't care? It's infuriating. I love it.

it would have been a great move if he took what he had over it off. kind of lame if you ask me.

Would have cost him six figures if he did that. Kind of expensive if you ask me.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back