PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Schefter covering C's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnance

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Did oncourt interview with Avery Bradley( who had a huge game) after game.
Actually asked good questions, but YIKES!! is ESPN losing so much $ that their NFL guys now gotta cover the NBA?
Very weird.

That is kind of weird... but can't say I'm too upset about the C's game, thank god they finally pulled it together. Being down 2-0 against the stupid BULLS was just embarrassing...

I think it's just that Schefter has fun covering the NBA and the guy can do pretty much anything he wants at ESPN.

That is kind of weird... but can't say I'm too upset about the C's game, thank god they finally pulled it together. Being down 2-0 against the stupid BULLS was just embarrassing...

Brady sent nice Instagram to IT and the team b4 game," it's how you come back".
Something TB has a little experience with. KG also sent inspirational message to C's. They got back to playing defense.

I think it's just that Schefter has fun covering the NBA and the guy can do pretty much anything he wants at ESPN.

He's actually one of the best national guys who cover sports imo. There are some good people at bspn like him,Reiss, tedy, schapp and Louis riddick. I pick and choose what I watch with them, but the days of watching everything ESPN are long gone for me. They air a lot of crap although they sometimes have superb stuff on 30 for 30 and outside the lines.

Didn't Woj scoop him on something a few months ago? Might be retaliation. :)

Maybe he realized he's too good for that brown underwear stain that sits in the league office.

Did oncourt interview with Avery Bradley( who had a huge game) after game.
Actually asked good questions, but YIKES!! is ESPN losing so much $ that their NFL guys now gotta cover the NBA?
Very weird.

I hope it's true. :)

I pick and choose what I watch with them, but the days of watching everything ESPN are long gone for me. They air a lot of crap although they sometimes have superb stuff on 30 for 30 and outside the lines.
I mistakenly switched on Rusillo & Kannel yesterday with guest Stephen A Smith....and of course, the segment was typical ESPN. The topic..."Steph Curry's light skin creates adulation from fans but resentment from NBA players."
Luckily my XM radio has 800 other channels.

I mistakenly switched on Rusillo & Kannel yesterday with guest Stephen A Smith....and of course, the segment was typical ESPN. The topic..."Steph Curry's light skin creates adulation from fans but resentment from NBA players."
Luckily my XM radio has 800 other channels.
You have got to be kidding me.

Why bother with the post game shows, isn't Felger on spewing his brand of "doubt" on somewhere???

So many "experts" with little information, I saw the game I know all I need to know.. The Celtics played well and dominated the Bulls in that game..

You have got to be kidding me.
It gets worse.
Apparently, Stephen A. devoted his morning show to this topic and the guest host of Russillo & Kannel was so intrigued by the provocative topic that he had to bring the race baiter on in the afternoon to repeat, dissect, discuss, attach ESPN's usual racism label....and drive listeners away.
Get used to it. ESPN's new directive is to take on social issues....especially ESPN contrived social issues.
SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS........unite ....in Bristol

It gets worse.
Apparently, Stephen A. devoted his morning show to this topic and the guest host of Russillo & Kannel was so intrigued by the provocative topic that he had to bring the race baiter on in the afternoon to repeat, dissect, discuss, attach ESPN's usual racism label....and drive listeners away.
Get used to it. ESPN's new directive is to take on social issues....especially ESPN contrived social issues.
SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS........unite ....in Bristol
I know SAS is all over every race angle that drives strife but to single out a light skinned African American does absolutely no good whatsoever.

For a smart man SAS is a f-ing moron.

Why bother with the post game shows, isn't Felger on spewing his brand of "doubt" on somewhere???

So many "experts" with little information, I saw the game I know all I need to know.. The Celtics played well and dominated the Bulls in that game..

Yeah the Celtics didn't turn the ball over sloppily and actually hit there shots.. its as simple as that. I think the Bulls losing Rajon Rondo has all but eliminated them from the series. Rondo was hurting the Celtics badly through the first 2 games. IT and Horford were playing great off the double team and pick and roll.

I think you guys will come back and win the series now 4-2. Unfortunately, you'll meet your end either in the next round or in the ECF. IT needs help and nobody in the East is taking out the Cavs. The NBA is so predictable. It will be Cleveland/GSW in the Finals with the Warriors winning the whole thing.

I think you guys will come back and win the series now 4-2. Unfortunately, you'll meet your end either in the next round or in the ECF. IT needs help and nobody in the East is taking out the Cavs. The NBA is so predictable. It will be Cleveland/GSW in the Finals with the Warriors winning the whole thing.
I think you're probably right. IT definitely needs more help than he has. They're pretty good defensively but offensive production is kind of ****ty beyond IT. They basically need him to play extremely well every single game to win at this point, and it doesn't help that he's in mourning, either. Poor dude.

Beyond the team themselves, yes, the Cavs will probably beat the C's handily if they do manage to match up. Dunno about the West though. It'll probably be Golden State but I could see San Antonio giving them issues.

I think you're probably right. IT definitely needs more help than he has. They're pretty good defensively but offensive production is kind of ****ty beyond IT. They basically need him to play extremely well every single game to win at this point, and it doesn't help that he's in mourning, either. Poor dude.

Beyond the team themselves, yes, the Cavs will probably beat the C's handily if they do manage to match up. Dunno about the West though. It'll probably be Golden State but I could see San Antonio giving them issues.
The Spurs had to have groaned when they learned they were drawing Memphis. The Grizzlies match up well with them and have always played them tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back