PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rough day yesterday, but today I woke up like this so it's all good

wishing you and your family all the best. Hope she makes you as pleased and proud as my daughter has made me.

Congratulations brother! Being a girl dad is the most fulfilling aspect of my life. Hope it gives you the same result to you !

Way to go!!!

The adventure begins...

Congrats!
You are now experiencing a type of love, and a sense of responsibility, that is unique.

Hope that "rough day" doesn't imply that her Mom is in a tough way?

Hope that "rough day" doesn't imply that her Mom is in a tough way?
She is well, thanks. The contractions got very painful and the anesthesiologist had to bail on some emergency, so the last 4 hours of labor were intense.

Congratulations brother! Best wishes for your entire family!

She is well, thanks. The contractions got very painful and the anesthesiologist had to bail on some emergency, so the last 4 hours of labor were intense.

Did she give you a death stare and scream, "This is YOUR fault! You did this to me!!!"

Our tribe's latest contribution to the great getting on of Pats Nation. Our 4 week old great grandson

miles 2.jpg

Why do I want to caption this "Ok, let's get this photo shoot over with."

Congrats Great Grandpa

Yeah, ngl I was kinda in a hurry although I'm surprised you could tell. The way stuff flew out of his Dad and Grandad at that age I wasn't thrilled his Mom put him up there on my shoulder with no burp towel.
:evil:

Absolutely precious. I'm sure he'll be spending plenty of time in Great Grandpa's arms as Great Grandpa watches the games this year.

Safer in my arms to watch a Pats game than in his Great Gram's, my wife is a lunatic when the game is on. She'd fit right in on the GDT's...until @ashley1992 had to give her the heave

Last edited:
Absolutely precious. I'm sure he'll be spending plenty of time in Great Grandpa's arms as Great Grandpa watches the games this year.
You gotta be careful holding the baby while watching a game.
Before we left the hospital, the nurse,who knew I was a huge Pats fan,says to me," if they score a td,remember not to spike the baby!"

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back