PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Rob Gronkowski is starring in two upcoming crime thrillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk is probably the most (really) marketable talent to come out of the NFL in a long time.

Gronk has the potential, if he can act, to become the Arnold Schwarzenegger of the NFL (minus the run for Governor, probably). Schwarzenegger was never that great an actor, but he didn't have to be a great actor, because he always played "Arnold" and made millions from it. Gronk might be able to do the same.

Let's be real here.

Rob Gronkowski's injury history does not suggest he will be playing full seasons in the NFL until he's in his 30's...even next year when he'll be 28. In fact, if he has people around him who care about him, they're probably talking to him today about making sure that he's able to do things like walk without pain and climb stairs when he turns 50.

The guy is no dummy. No question he can deliver lines and such.

Gronk is a living legend. Hurts so much as a fan to see such an unbelievable player be plagued by serious injuries, Patriot or not. Get well and get ready to smash faces beginning next season!

I smell an Oscar!

OK I'll be that guy. Gronk just being Gronk or starting to work on his post-NFL* career?

If we are being honest, he's kinda been doing that since getting that contract. He's had that show on Nickelodeon, went on that cancelled dating show on FOX and did some voice overs for cartoons. Those three are off the top of my head. I truly believe he is a very well-liked Patriot as far as outside of football circles because he's been making the rounds on all the talk shows like Jimmy Kimmel and the like. And, good for him; the kid's earned it for what he's managed to do when healthy. Perhaps he goes the Michael Strahan route 5 years from now and he's hosting with Kelly Ripa. I wouldn't be shocked.

He can hire Matt Lengel to be his stunt replacement.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: TBR
Does anyone remember

The Pats should trade him to the L A Rams before his star burns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes