PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Quarantine Playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
some stuff that streaming that i have enjoyed
  • Altered Carbon
  • The Last Kingdom
  • Bullit (movie just hit tmc's streaming ap)
  • Jack Taylor
  • Nightflyers
  • Killing Eve
  • Longmire
going to start Knightfall next... see how that one goes...

This is the End so good

I remember repeating please no more McBride in that movie's ending and sure enough the a-hole reappears to ruin that movie for me.

Just came across Counting Cars which I will binge until noon and then on to ESPN Pats marathon at noon.

I remember repeating please no more McBride in that movie's ending and sure enough the a-hole reappears to ruin that movie for me.

I'm guessing you're the type of guy McBride characters are a satire of.

I'm guessing you're the type of guy McBride characters are a satire of.

Just the opposite.

For me he falls into a category of obnoxious cringe worthy characters that make me reach for the remote like....

Tony Randall's Felix Unger.

Jason Alexander's George Constanza.

Last edited:
Ive been playing warzone on COD for like the last 12 hours atleast lmao with a few short breaks

It's a really fun game when you can squad with friends. I finally got a chance on friday afternoon and it was a good time.

I've been mostly passing the time with video games and some beer making.

It's a really fun game when you can squad with friends. I finally got a chance on friday afternoon and it was a good time.

I've been mostly passing the time with video games and some beer making.

yeah I won’t play unless my boys are playing. It’s so god damn addicting. It’s the first cod I’ve played in years

beer making? that’s pretty awesome. I don’t think anyone’s ever told me they make beer before. We do make wine in my family though.

7 hour Tom Brady/Pats marathon on ESPN, kicks off at 12noon today with Snow Bowl game. Covers all 6 SB wins plus 2014 afcc vs. Ravens and 2018 afcc vs. chiefs.
Damn right I'm watching. All true Patriots fans will too.
Kinda eases the sting of Tom leaving and closes the book on the greatest chapter in Patriots history.

7 hour Tom Brady/Pats marathon on ESPN, kicks off at 12noon today with Snow Bowl game. Covers all 6 SB wins plus 2014 afcc vs. Ravens and 2018 afcc vs. chiefs.
Damn right I'm watching. All true Patriots fans will too.
Kinda eases the sting of Tom leaving and closes the book on the greatest chapter in Patriots history.
Guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon

I've been seeking solace in Clint Eastwood movies in which he has starred in and directed/produced.

A couple of nights ago was Every Which Way But Loose. Thinking about Every Which Way You Can but that was so bad I'm not sure I can choke that down again.

Flags of our Fathers is on my list for tonight.

I've been seeking solace in Clint Eastwood movies in which he has starred in and directed/produced.

A couple of nights ago was Every Which Way But Loose. Thinking about Every Which Way You Can but that was so bad I'm not sure I can choke that down again.

Clint is awesome. Love all his stuff except the dumb flick with the chimp.
Trying to remember the name of that Spaghetti Western he did when he spat the tobacco juice in the eye of that dog.
One of my all-time favorite movie scenes.

You see Richard Jewell? Just saw it the other night and loved it.

edit: oops you mean ones he was in not just produced

You see Richard Jewell? Just saw it the other night and loved it.

edit: oops you mean ones he was in not just produced
No I said produced as well. Have not but will watch in I suspect the coming days....

Clint is awesome. Love all his stuff except the dumb flick with the chimp.
Trying to remember the name of that Spaghetti Western he did when he spat the tobacco juice in the eye of that dog.
One of my all-time favorite movie scenes.
I believe that was Josey Wales or A Mule for Sister Sarah. Need to confirm.

Yup.. pats.brady... lasted so long .. now it's so long Tom.

Instead of all the big wins... I'd rather watch early tom 2001 game manager stuff with Weis running the offense. That would be interesting with stidham now in that role.

I was leaning Josey Wales.
You gave me a great idea though.
After I finish the TB marathon, I might just start a Clint one.

Snow bowl game fascinating... Weis started by throwing 3 different screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey