PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "Peyton on Sunday Morning"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what, if any, commercial opportunities Manning is turning down. He knows he can say "No thanks," right?

I'm surprised he doesn't already have an led billboard on his forehead.

They could connect the power cord to those Frankenstein's monster bolts in his neck.......

91dd9ba3595f7c686cd94cf0e48eb792-d72srhm.jpg

And it's not just Pats fans saying this either...where I work, I'm the only Pats fan and pretty much everyone else is fed up with seeing Fivehead every other commercial. I think the common sentiment is "you retired. Go away already!"

If we didn't know all about the shady things Peyton and the Manning's have done over the past 2 decades, it wouldn't be so bad.. But no sorry, I just don't buy the gee-golly-shucks-good guy act anymore.

He's a scumbag IMO. Screw him and his constant product peddling.

We see this friggin guy more now than we did when he played. I am so over it already.

However, to be fair, when he was in the booth with Cris CollinGsworth and Al Michaels, I thought he was interesting. I think is rather listen to him during a game than Simms any day. He quickly got deep into what the QB should be reading and what he saw, and I found it interesting.

We see this friggin guy more now than we did when he played. I am so over it already.

However, to be fair, when he was in the booth with Cris CollinGsworth and Al Michaels, I thought he was interesting. I think is rather listen to him during a game than Simms any day. He quickly got deep into what the QB should be reading and what he saw, and I found it interesting.
Gee, I missed that. I guess I was distracted by Collinsworth's lips on one of Manning's nuts and Michaels' tongue on the other...

i love them. pretty damn funny
Only an idiot hick raised on chicken coop humor would admit that. I have a friend who also likes those Moronic Goober commercials. I am seriously reconsidering that friendship.

They could connect the power cord to those Frankenstein's monster bolts in his neck.......
imagine the ad time of a peyton/angie (from angie's list) love child

He's the biggest example of a player I want to say 20 years from now, oh yeah, remember him? Whatever happened to him?

He is trying to extend his five minutes of fame to six...

He has to figure out how to pay for those special packages to his wife..

Peyton in the morning...sponsored by HGH. It tastes so good! Papa John's Pizza...when real pizza just doesn't cut it!

Only an idiot hick raised on chicken coop humor would admit that. I have a friend who also likes those Moronic Goober commercials. I am seriously reconsidering that friendship.

Don't tell Tune, but parrots LOVE the Manning commercials

Don't tell Tune, but parrots LOVE the Manning commercials
Believe me, parrots are smarter than that. Whenever Forehead Omaha shows up on TV my bird squawks and flies out of the room.

The only thing worse than Lionel Ritchie signing is Lionel Ritchie signing about Peyton manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST