PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "Peyton on Sunday Morning"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fast forward or mute TTBOFC, although occasionally, I'm a little slow on the trigger and pick up a fragment of two.

Yeah, I really wish that he would just go away.

Thought we'd be done with him after he retired, but I'd actually prefer he'd be playing now because we see much more of him now.

And it's not just Pats fans saying this either...where I work, I'm the only Pats fan and pretty much everyone else is fed up with seeing Fivehead every other commercial. I think the common sentiment is "you retired. Go away already!"

Well then you must work in Oakland, KC, or San Diego, because in Columbus, OH, I still see a lot of Manning support.
Nationwide is based here, but that's not the only reason.

Well then you must work in Oakland, KC, or San Diego, because in Columbus, OH, I still see a lot of Manning support.
Nationwide is based here, but that's not the only reason.

I'm in the DC/Baltimore market.

3 hours from KC. I see too much of that unfunny man.

Not the worst I expected. But now we know why NFL* was so quick to clear him and his rep. They had a whole marketing campaign planned around him.

All the video had been shot and it was too late for a do over (not that it ever entered their mind anyway). "Peyton (backslp) it's all good, let's go for a chicken parm!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST