Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do You See Yourself Joining Andrew's Book Club?

• Sure, I'm fan of kid's Literature

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No, but this explains everything

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Why would you create that thread?

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Appreciate the chuckle Colts fan, you are a great guest

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I will use this information to troll Colts fans mercilessly

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If San Diego were not so bad and unlucky the mother ****er Colts would be 0-3 now. What a disgusting franchise.

About Andrew Luck, I always thought he was intelligent, seems like it's not the case, extending his contract with the Colts was a bad move. He could get the same money or close to that in the market in a franchise that knows how to build a team, or at least better than the Colts. He is gonna get killed there.

I'm just surprised he can read! They teach the Amish to read?

While I think Luck is overrated by the Colts' fans and the media I personally like the way he's playing the game. He's very tough, plays hard, stays down-to-earth and doesn't make it all about himself. However, he's really playing for the wrong franchise. Not only is he playing for the scumbag Irsay, with the way the Colts are building this team he's going to get killed there.

If San Diego were not so bad and unlucky the mother ****er Colts would be 0-3 now. What a disgusting franchise.

About Andrew Luck, I always thought he was intelligent, seems like it's not the case, extending his contract with the Colts was a bad move. He could get the same money or close to that in the market in a franchise that knows how to build a team, or at least better than the Colts. He is gonna get killed there.

You have to consider that if he played out his contract until he was a free agent (and perhaps through the max of 2 franchise tags), he'd risk getting injured behind that awful OL.

If he demanded a trade, well, then his new team would be without a ton of draft picks.

The problem is that the Colts would just franchise him and continue to do so and Luck needs long term security in Indy because the Colts are ruining him. He has already gone from what everyone thought was going to be an elite QB to only a top 10 QB. Other than one half of football this season, he has been very average thus far. His stock continues to fall.

I think in a year or two people may be thinking that the Colts grossly overpaid for Luck.

It's my opinion that Andrew Luck was part of the Suck for Luck campaign by Indy. His dad Oliver and Archie Manning are good buddies and probably put everything in place with Irsay to allow PEDton to be replaced by Luck, once Indy tanked the season. I'm enjoying every failure of Indy and Luck and will continue to celebrate their misery.

Last edited:
Irsay's Little Meth Lab in the midwest.

51KZjAdtg3L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

But seriously, has anyone read this yet? Good?

The problem is that the Colts would just franchise him and continue to do so and Luck needs long term security in Indy because the Colts are ruining him. He has already gone from what everyone thought was going to be an elite QB to only a top 10 QB. Other than one half of football this season, he has been very average thus far. His stock continues to fall.
He really ended up with the wrong franchise. At least Manning had Bill Polian running things up there back then. Luck has to make do with Pagano and Grigson on top of Irsay. They are killing him there. Luck is a guy who plays very hard, sometimes recklessly hard with how he allows himself to get blown up. The Colts are compounding that problem by giving him a crappy O-line and a crappy D piling up the pressure on him to make something happen. If Luck were playing for the Patriots he'd be a much healthier and better QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News