PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pagano: "Beating JAX means team has right guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beating JAX means team has right guys"

By "right guys", does he mean their meth dealers, or pimps?

I disagree. Luck is done and will never recover. In some ways he reminds me of Bledsoe who was much better when he was young and didn't know anything and didn't try and think and just threw it. I would not touch Luck or his salary.
If you reread my post, I think you'll see that we're largely in agreement about Luck.

I disagree. Luck is done and will never recover. In some ways he reminds me of Bledsoe who was much better when he was young and didn't know anything and didn't try and think and just threw it. I would not touch Luck or his salary.

Luck was 9th in the NFL in passer rating this season, just behind Carr and ahead of Roethlisberger. He was 5th in passing TDs, and only middle of the pack in INTs, despite being the second most sacked QB in the NFL.

I worry about him getting ruined, but I don't think he's anywhere near David Carr/Matt Cassel at this time.

patriotscoltspunt.png

Enough said.

When you eclipse the butt fumble......

We probably won't play their losing asses for a while as they play a 3rd place schedule these days. But the only thing that disappoints me this season is we didn't get a chance to beat the phuck out of these pretenders again.

colts-fans-suck.jpg

He was saying Andrew Luck was the best QB in the NFL earlier :D

I wouldn't agree with that but he must be pretty good if he can win 8 games in spite of you Chuck, the drugs have finally fried Irsays brain if he gives Grigson and Pagano another year, they're a joke and both HORRIBLE at their jobs.

Pagano acting like beating Jacksonville is any achievement, they should be winning that division EASILY with competent GM/coach, I seen a stat today that Pagano has 3 of the worst 5 defenses in Colts franchise history, that's brutal.

The colts could be so dangerous if they ever committed to beefing up their o and d lines.

Beating 3-13 teams is a big deal for Pagano.

What a putz. My God.

"This is as big a win as I have been a part of"

"Grit!! That's what it takes to win a game"

hahahahaha

How about a game plan??

Pagano is such a feckin clown.
And that victory dance by SuckforLuck? A complete joke.

Just as I pray to Ganja that Toilet Bowles keeps his job, so too I pray that Pagano & Grigson keep theirs.

We're looking at this all wrong, I think. If he's looking at job security, he could do worse than looking at the Jeff Fisher model. A perpetual 8-8ish performance is good enough to convince a dumber owner (Irsay: check) that they are just one piece away. If he went and strung together a few winning/playoff seasons, there might actually be expectations involved.

So...maybe he DOES have the right guys.

Good old Chuckles Pagano, chop that wood Chuckles.

9fxwxw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back