PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Packers release CB Al Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope that Belichick called to bring him to Foxboro for a workout the very moment he learned that he'd been cut.

I would hope that Belichick called to bring him to Foxboro for a workout the very moment he learned that he'd been cut.

Isn't he hurt? Leg surgery?

Doesn't that means he will go to waives? if that's the case i doubt we will get him.

Odd situation.

Can't hurt to look at him.

How close is packs system to the patriots? I know they both run a 3-4 but Harris has been hurt for most of it. Arrington has been playing decently but it's worth a look.

I think his salary will make him pass through waivers. He might be worth a workout. It may be worth a shot if he has anything left. He was cut by Green Bay because they are actually deep at the CB position and he lost his starting spot.

"On November 7th, 2010, Harris told reporters that he would soon be released from the Packers due to his inability to recover from his injury"

Maybe not a good idea.

How close is packs system to the patriots? I know they both run a 3-4 but Harris has been hurt for most of it. Arrington has been playing decently but it's worth a look.

I don't know but FWIW Dom Capers is their defensive coordinator and he worked as the Pats' secondary coach a couple years ago.

Harris is a year removed from completely messing up his left leg... according to Rotoworld: "Harris had been on the PUP list after tearing the ACL, the LCL, the IT band, the fibular collateral ligament and the hamstring in his left leg last November." But was expected to come off the PUP list soon. Harris was basically caught in a numbers game here, and hopefully will find a home soon.

The Eagles are already believed to be interested. Screw you Philly, you have Samuel and Hobbs already, let us get Harris!

We could probably get Deltha O'Neil again...

Harris was actually a useful NFL corner until his injury last November. O'Neal was a nightmare that thankfully we'll never have to see again.

Well he is also old, he is 35. He might be worth a look but i doubt that he will contribute a lot as well.

Having nobody on one side is only slightly worse than having deltha o'neil there.

I know, I know... stupid question but here goes: Does anyone know anything about Arrington's injury?

"On November 7th, 2010, Harris told reporters that he would soon be released from the Packers due to his inability to recover from his injury"

Maybe not a good idea.

No kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes