PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Week 2 Other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is wrong with the make up of your team if losing a TE, Safety and RB results in losking by an average 40+ points.

I think your comparison is off, QB is just a much more important position than TE regardless of how good that individual may be.

Charles ran for the second best average in NFL history last year. The Chiefs are built around him, just as the Patriots are built around Brady.

My comparison isn't off.

Last edited:
You know, I'm looking at Ryan Fitzpatrick, and I'm thinking he's been watching A LOT of Tom Brady footage. Watch his motion, his footwork, and how he stands in the pocket.

Now Ingram gives them the ball jusyt to try to slow the clock.

Tell me. How is a 30-13 game the most delayed of all of the games.

Now Cutler misses every throw he makes.

God is making fun of me.

dude! the qbs combined for 81 pass attempts lol

of course it's delayed!

I'm from Portugal. I'm watching it on ESPNAmerica.

Don't worry the kickoff isn't for another 5 minutes or so, that game should end up then. I have to watch the end of this Bills-Raiders game myself.

Can the Bills really go 2-0?

Something is wrong with the make up of your team if losing a TE, Safety and RB results in losking by an average 40+ points.

I think your comparison is off, QB is just a much more important position than TE regardless of how good that individual may be.

Losing your #1 TE, #1 secondary player, and #1 RB. . . .

Plus a HC who really should never have been hired in the first place.

genius play by fitz, looked one way threw another lol

Bills have fight in them, I will e rooting for them this season. Hope they hammer the jets.

The Bills might, the Skins definitely are going 2-0.

Don't worry the kickoff isn't for another 5 minutes or so, that game should end up then. I have to watch the end of this Bills-Raiders game myself.

Just throw a pick Fitz!

bills dodge a bullet for a second

Charles ran for the second best average in NFL history last year. The Chiefs are built around him, just as the Patriots are built around Brady.

My comparison isn't off.

Okay then, lets say Charles is of equal importance to the Chiefs as Brady to the Patriots - how many times did the Patriots get blown out when they lost Brady in 2008?

Typically the drop off from one RB to another isn't as steep as starting QB to back up QB - just ask the Colts.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! What Suspense!!!

Just throw a pick Fitz!

Yeah if the Bills score they're going to have at least 5 more stoppages in play for timeouts, XP, KO, etc.... and I'll miss the beginning too :(

You know, I'm looking at Ryan Fitzpatrick, and I'm thinking he's been watching A LOT of Tom Brady footage. Watch his motion, his footwork, and how he stands in the pocket.

Typical Brit!

Thinks all us Micks look alike!

Here we go. This has been a great game.

We still have a cp mons I actually would have liked to see those couple of downs....

Okay then, lets say Charles is of equal importance to the Chiefs as Brady to the Patriots - how many times did the Patriots get blown out when they lost Brady in 2008?

Typically the drop off from one RB to another isn't as steep as starting QB to back up QB - just ask the Colts.

You don't know anything about the Chiefs, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST