PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'm starting to think you have been sarcastic the whole time. If that's been your schtick then bravo.

Also if that's been your schtick, you should go back to your Archer avatar. It suits your comments much better.

If that hasn't been your aim you should still go back to Archer.
Don’t waste your energy with this guy.

It’s like the SB streaker, Broadcast doesn’t show them because they don’t want to give them attention. Same thing applied here ;)

I agree with everything but the Godwin take.

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that he leaves. Once the new tv contracts, extra game a year, more playoffs get factor into the Cap, an extension might be easier to make.

They also might FT him again. Plenty of options depending on how well Tyler Johnson progresses.

Ya forgot about the cap going up also I thought another franchise tag would be costly? This years tag on him was cheap but with the cap easing they probably get a long term deal.

Don’t waste your energy with this guy.

It’s like the SB streaker, Broadcast doesn’t show them because they don’t want to give them attention. Same thing applied here ;)
It's true.

I just find it hard to believe that the most obvious Ironic post was not intentional.

Saying you have been over someone for 2 years then saying the person doesn't exist, is the most blatant form of denial. Thus showing how much he is not over it.

Either it's an attempt at self humor, or it's hilarious how much the guy is shook up over it lol.

Max's 180 on Brady is amazing. LOL.

The only person anywhere still absolutely entrenched in thinking Brady isn’t that good is Rob Parker who has been in too deep since 2012 to back out of his take now.
I used to think Parker was more about the Pats and the cheating but it really is Brady. It is bizarre now. His takes are absurd.

If Dline guys like Rousseau or Oweh aren’t there at 32 I think Tampa should take Najee Harris. By mid season he’ll be there lead back and he’s a 3 down do it all back. More importantly next year they likely lose Godwin and yes Evans, AB(most likely), Miller, and Johnson is a very good WR core having a bell cow RB like Harris would do wonders. Take pressure off Brady and his body by running more with Harris so he can play 2-3 more years

I think tryon would be a nice fit.

I used to think Parker was more about the Pats and the cheating but it really is Brady. It is bizarre now. His takes are absurd.
I doubt he really believes a word he says about either Brady or the Patriots.

Brady sticking it to Bill here. LOL

In Tom Brady‘s 21-year NFL career, he has played 20 seasons for Bill Belichick and one for Bruce Arians. Reflecting on that one, Brady said Arians has been great to play for.

He’s a great motivator — he’s got a great feel for the team — a great pulse for what’s going on in a locker room, great intuition, great evaluation of talent,” Brady said on Good Morning America. “When you’re in one place for 20 years, you think that’s the only way, and I think when you go to a different place you realize, ‘wow — there’s another way that people do things.'”

. “When you’re in one place for 20 years, you think that’s the only way, and I think when you go to a different place you realize, ‘wow — there’s another way that people do things.'”
The other way:
Take a "me first" approach and shop for a team like Lebron, an athlete who's had to have more heaven and earth moved for him than any athlete in the history of sports in order to demonstrate his greatness.

Celebrity Brady is insufferable

I moved on before the 2019 season.........the writing was clearly on the wall what was going to happen next......if it wasn't to you, it's because you weren't paying attention
I saw it coming, many people did. It was building towards a break up for several years. Brady wanted to play till 45 at least. Belichick wanted to move on several years early and to JG. Several years of bad drafting. Offense getting old and stagnant. The beginning of 2019 looked like it would be the last year in NE for Brady. The way the team faded down the stretch guaranteed it. The 2020 season confirmed the NE offense was bad.

I saw it coming, many people did. It was building towards a break up for several years. Brady wanted to play till 45 at least. Belichick wanted to move on several years early and to JG. Several years of bad drafting. Offense getting old and stagnant. The beginning of 2019 looked like it would be the last year in NE for Brady. The way the team faded down the stretch guaranteed it. The 2020 season confirmed the NE offense was bad.
his departure was guaranteed before the start of the season......turning the page in situations like this aren't easy for anyone. But after 20 years, I was ready for something different......I'm sure BB and Brady were also.

The other way:
Take a "me first" approach and shop for a team like Lebron, an athlete who's had to have more heaven and earth moved for him than any athlete in the history of sports in order to demonstrate his greatness.

Celebrity Brady is insufferable

LITERALLY NO ONE ANYWHERE ONE YEAR AGO TODAY THOUGHT THAT BRADY WAS GOING TO A SUPER TEAM. IN FACT THEY LAUGHED AT HIS LACK OF OFFERS FROM TEAMS. IT WAS EITHER THE BUCS OR THE CHARGERS. BRADY DIDNT ENGINEER ANYTHING.

CHRIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back