PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at ABs comments as desperation for the Bucs to meet his demands. His market is obviously not what he thought it was like so many FAs this year. I think they sign him soon and it will be a favorable deal for the Bucs. Honestly though, AB has no one to blame but himself.

Sports are entertainment. The best entertainment on Earth but entertainment all the same. You watch and participate in them because they ultimately bring you some measure of joy. If you’re some jaded as.ahole about sports you’re doing it wrong. Tom Brady brings me joy so I still watch him.

I look at ABs comments as desperation for the Bucs to meet his demands. His market is obviously not what he thought it was like so many FAs this year. I think they sign him soon and it will be a favorable deal for the Bucs. Honestly though, AB has no one to blame but himself.
Exactly. It's already been reported that an offer was made.

AB not keeping his mouth shut, only hurting himself.

He has played his cards by asking them to re-sign him. Now any other potential suiters, Seattle or GB, can tell their HOF QBs that AB isn't an option.

I don't think either of those teams want the headache and now they have their excuse to not continue, if there were any, negotiations.

Now AB has hurt any negotiations to help himself.

Only thing he can do is either accept the Bucs offer or sit on his couch.

lol.......I moved on before Brady left

but thanks for saying what I am but not saying what I am
So instead of following the mantra of moving on a year early rather than a year late, you move on several years early.

Clearly you haven't because you keep popping up in this thread, whining about posters enjoying the post Pats career Brady is having.

If you were over it, you would either be excited about still watching Brady play, or you would careless because he isn't on this team and if that was the case you would put this thread on ignore.

wrong......it's a nuisance....it belongs with the Marcus Cannon thread over in the NFL Football Forum

you're really crappy at analyzing others......I have no doubt that your self analysis is equally bad

So instead of following the mantra of moving on a year early rather than a year late, you move on several years early.

I moved on before the 2019 season.........the writing was clearly on the wall what was going to happen next......if it wasn't to you, it's because you weren't paying attention

Sports are entertainment. The best entertainment on Earth but entertainment all the same. You watch and participate in them because they ultimately bring you some measure of joy. If you’re some jaded as.ahole about sports you’re doing it wrong. Tom Brady brings me joy so I still watch him.
And some of us have to dwell on sports more than usual. Tom Brady and the Bucs have provided added entertainment. Unlike most of the USA, over here in Cda we still have tight restrictions and in fact many parts of the country have gone back to lockdown.

wrong......it's a nuisance....it belongs with the Marcus Cannon thread over in the NFL Football Forum

you're really crappy at analyzing others......I have no doubt that your self analysis is equally bad
You have the option to ignore this thread and then it's gone from your view forever.

You can't ignore it because you are clearly jaded.

Prove me wrong by never posting in this thread again or replying to this post.

If you truly are over it then ignoring this thread should be easy.

This thread is for pats fans celebrating the GOAT.

If you want to start an OT Marcus Cannon thread go for it. No one is stopping you from doing that either.

You have the option to ignore this thread and then it's gone from your view forever.

You can't ignore it because you are clearly jaded.

Prove me wrong by never posting in this thread again or replying to this post.

If you truly are over it then ignoring this thread should be easy.

This thread is for pats fans celebrating the GOAT.

If you want to start an OT Marcus Cannon thread go for it. No one is stopping you from doing that either.

don't tell me what to do........you know where you can shove your stupid analyses

if you don't like my posts, join the likes of Andy and put me on ignore

AB is responsible for the nationwide spread of the coronavirus?

don't tell me what to do........you know where you can shove your stupid analyses

if you don't like my posts, join the likes of Andy and put me on ignore
Lol I'm not telling you what to do, you are just proving yourself to be salty over Brady leaving and haven't moved on.

You are like a guy crying over his ex girlfriends wedding photos saying you moved on.

No one is believing you lol.

The funniest part of that is that Wirfs was the 4th tackle taken!
Maybe the 4th QB taken in this draft will have the same results. If so, sign me up for Bill trading up to #4 and grabbing the QB of the future.

The funniest part of that is that Wirfs was the 4th tackle taken!

It's incredible because looking at the player evals from 2020, Wirfs is one of the best tackles in the entire league. Wasn't just a rookie good enough to man the position, was elite at his position. And Winfield solidified their defensive backfield which was terrible the year prior. It couldn't have gone more perfectly.

If Dline guys like Rousseau or Oweh aren’t there at 32 I think Tampa should take Najee Harris. By mid season he’ll be there lead back and he’s a 3 down do it all back. More importantly next year they likely lose Godwin and yes Evans, AB(most likely), Miller, and Johnson is a very good WR core having a bell cow RB like Harris would do wonders. Take pressure off Brady and his body by running more with Harris so he can play 2-3 more years

I'm a Pats fan......Tom Brady is gone, there is no Tom Brady ..... and for you to speak about others that way make YOU an as.ahole
At this point I'm starting to think you have been sarcastic the whole time. If that's been your schtick then bravo.

Also if that's been your schtick, you should go back to your Archer avatar. It suits your comments much better.

If that hasn't been your aim you should still go back to Archer.

If Dline guys like Rousseau or Oweh aren’t there at 32 I think Tampa should take Najee Harris. By mid season he’ll be there lead back and he’s a 3 down do it all back. More importantly next year they likely lose Godwin and yes Evans, AB(most likely), Miller, and Johnson is a very good WR core having a bell cow RB like Harris would do wonders. Take pressure off Brady and his body by running more with Harris so he can play 2-3 more years
I agree with everything but the Godwin take.

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that he leaves. Once the new tv contracts, extra game a year, more playoffs get factor into the Cap, an extension might be easier to make.

They also might FT him again. Plenty of options depending on how well Tyler Johnson progresses.

At this point I'm starting to think you have been sarcastic the whole time. If that's been your schtick then bravo.

Also if that's been your schtick, you should go back to your Archer avatar. It suits your comments much better.

If that hasn't been your aim you should still go back to Archer.

shaddup stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey