PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gone over where I’m from maybe about a thousand times over on this forum. How’s D.C.? Your sports teams are looking like crap. Must be why you latched on to the Pats. Cheer up, though. I’m sure someone will notice that you’re pushing paperwork harder than ever for the real all-stars in the courtroom and maybe they’ll make your partner someday. The dream is still alive. The first step might be signing off here instead of spending all day ****posting like some scorned, gay ex-lover though.

EDIT: Northeast US sports fans, in general, are some of the worst on the planet. Your continued posting in this and bashing of one of the greatest athletes to ever represent the area is proof positive of that. You’re essentially just proving everything I’ve ever said about the fans. But you’re not representative of all Boston sports fans. Just the mongoloid branch of us.

You are on record trashing Boston fans specifically...so don't give me this "I'm from Boston" crap or you were born there, ok? It's an excuse for you to root for Tommy Brady. Now you've latched on to the Bucs. DId your Bucs jersey come in the mail yet?

Then you moved to another city and chose to root for that team.
He’s clearly not a Patriots fan. He’s not rooting for the laundry they wear on the field. He’s just rooting for the hoodie.

You are on record trashing Boston fans...so don't give me this "I'm from Boston" crap or you were born there, ok? It's an excuse for you to root for Tommy Brady. Now you've latched on to the Bucs. DId your Bucs jersey come in the mail yet?
I’m from Boston. Well, Worcester, but close enough. You can feel free to research some of my past posts saying the same thing if you want. Or not. I couldn’t care less. I have to tell you, though, that you being so salty that you’re now using my real name warms my heart. Genuinely. I love pounding someone so badly that they just flat out embarrass themselves afterward without even realizing it. You must not be much of a lawyer. You certainly can’t argue like one and you don’t seem to know what logical fallacies are. But get this - Brady will retire a Patriot and considered in the same class as guys like Bird in the pantheon of Boston sports. BB still has a sub-.500 career record as a head coach without him, too.

tenor.gif

I’m from Boston. Well, Worcester, but close enough. You can feel free to research some of my past posts saying the same thing if you want. Or not. I couldn’t care less. I have to tell you, though, that you being so salty that you’re now using my real name warms my heart. Genuinely. I love pounding someone so badly that they just flat out embarrass themselves afterward without even realizing it. You must not be much of a lawyer. You certainly can’t argue like one and you don’t seem to know what logical fallacies are. But get this - Brady will retire a Patriot and considered in the same class as guys like Bird in the pantheon of Boston sports. BB still has a sub-.500 career record as a head coach without him, too.

tenor.gif

I love blue collar types...

No, not really...if you are talking about the Nats and Caps, I never really grew up a big baseball or hockey fan. I'm still not...I'll cheer for them, but I'm not diehard like I am with the Pats.
So you root for the Nats and Caps when they're playing the Sox or B's?

Back to the topic at hand...

Pretty meh for a film review but there’s one interesting nugget...

Typically, when Spagnuolo gets into a heavy dime game script — the Chiefs were in dime for 64% of the game — the rush numbers skew heavily towards a four-man rush.

Dime is just begging to be run on. And when they did, they were successful. Jones was averaging over 7 YPC. The problem is they only ran it 13 times, and one of those was from Brady. This goes back to what I was saying earlier - one of the adjustments they need to make is to take the defense out of that Cover-2 shell and commit to the run early if only to make the defense respect it.

Brady is the most accomplished player in NFL history. Belichick was talking about the greatest player he’s ever coached.
I'll repeat my point. No player in NFL history has had a bigger impact on the success of his team than Tom Brady. And his team and organization happen to be the greatest of all time, including two dynasties.

And not all positions are created equal. QB relies not only on talent but smarts, attention to detail, leadership, and performing under pressure. No position requires the amount of pressure that QB does. Was LT a smart player? Sure. Was he talented as hell? Sure. Did he lead game winning drives in five Super Bowls? No. Because QB requires more skill in more areas than any lone defensive player does.

LT is the greatest defensive player ever. Brady is the greatest player ever. I cannot fathom this being a debate unless you are slurping a gallon of Bill Belichick kool-aide.

Not pointing fingers at anyone, but why do you have to live in a certain place to be a fan of that team?

My excuse was a local where I was from was drafted by the Pats. I started watching because of that and became a fan of their style of play, Coach, uniforms and other players. The rest is history. And it was before the BB era.

And I'm still waiting to hear why @TommyBrady12 took off that random lady as his Avatar and who she is?

Not pointing fingers at anyone, but why do you have to live in a certain place to be a fan of that team?

My excuse was a local where I was from was drafted by the Pats. I started watching because of that and became a fan of their style of play, Coach, uniforms and other players. The rest is history. And it was before the BB era.

And I'm still waiting to hear why @TommyBrady12 took off that random lady as his Avatar and who she is?

Not a random lady. it’s justice amy coney barrett but the mods removed it.

The funny thing is that the Bradyites on this thread don't realize that Brady doesn't give AF about Patriots fans...he just went to whatever team can help him win another ring.

Cares about no one but TB12. Not a top draft pick? Get a girl pregnant? Exit stage left. Protégé drafted? Hold your breath until he is traded.

Are the mods sleeping? Lock this thread.

I don’t think many from Worchester would say they are from Boston but I get it.

I don’t think many from Worchester would say they are from Boston but I get it.
You do when you live in Florida. Nobody down here knows where the hell Worcester is. But you’re right. I’m probably lying about that over the Internet for clout. That’s the ticket.

Pretty sure no one ever lied about being from
worchester.
No doubt. Why do you think we moved to Florida? Worcester is a dump. I avoid it like the plague whenever we go up and visit. I have family that lives in Newburyport. That’s a nice area. Makes Worcester look like a third world country in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes