PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought Brady would be right at the top in the NFC QB voting tbh. Just for the novelty.

He'd be higher on the list if his team was doing better. Getting b*** slapped twice by the Saints, 4th down blunder vs Bears, and losses to the Rams and Chiefs are not a good look. And 4 out 5 of these loses were on national TV.

Brady and their offense is nothing to what I expected prior to the season as I expected near 2007 level.

He'd be higher on the list if his team was doing better. Getting b*** slapped twice by the Saints, 4th down blunder vs Bears, and losses to the Rams and Chiefs are not a good look.

Brady and their offense is nothing to what I expected prior to the season as I expected near 2007 level.
That is amazing to think the expectation of a 43 old Brady on a new team and in a brand new system was the same as when he was 30 when he had the second best receiver in NFL history. I get it, we expect perfection from the guy because so often he has provided it.

How much does the fan vote count vs the coaches/media?
I think the formula is fans, coaches and players with 1/3 of the vote each.

That is amazing to think the expectation of a 43 old Brady on a new team and in a brand new system was the same as when he was 30 when he had the second best receiver in NFL history. I get it, we expect perfection from the guy because so often he has provided it.
Physically, I don't see a drop off in his game. However, there's something mentally off where he seems slow "processing information" which has always been his calling card.

Or is it play calling or play design?

Physically, I don't see a drop off in his game. However, there's something mentally off where he seems slow "processing information" which has always been his calling card.

Or is it play calling or play design?
Both. The system here put a premium on reading the defense and attacking the coverage pre-snap. Arians’ puts a premium on doing it after the snap.

Both. The system here put a premium on reading the defense and attacking the coverage pre-snap. Arians’ puts a premium on doing it after the snap.
I was always under the impression that Brady's condition to coming to Tampa was that he was going to bring his offense over. Apparently, that's not the case. It's Arians best interest to let Brady do his thing. In fact, I'm hearing Arians won't budge because he knows he'll be there longer which is the most idiotic logic. Having he GOAT as your QB may give you the only shot to win a SB on your own.

I was always under the impression that Brady's condition to coming to Tampa was that he was going to bring his offense over. Apparently, that's not the case. It's Arians best interest to let Brady do his thing. In fact, I'm hearing Arians won't budge because he knows he'll be there longer which is the most idiotic logic. Having he GOAT as your QB may give you the only shot to win a SB on your own.
Brady’s been able to adapt so far. Their issues have more or less centered on timing and play calling.

He'd be higher on the list if his team was doing better. Getting b*** slapped twice by the Saints, 4th down blunder vs Bears, and losses to the Rams and Chiefs are not a good look. And 4 out 5 of these loses were on national TV.

Jesus be careful, we don't allow that kind of talk around this website! Kontra will start drawing mean pictures for you.

Brady is 43 folks. Clearly past his prime physically, cut the man a break.

Jesus be careful, we don't allow that kind of talk around this website! Kontra will start drawing mean pictures for you.
That wasn’t meant to be mean, dude. You’re the top fan! Very hardcore and way more loyal than the rest of us combined.

I know I’m late on this but I’m just catching up.

download-8-390x220.png
love's me some Piper.. lol

The guy is not even from Boston or New England area. I'm guessing he'll come back and say his mommy or daddy are from Boston or he was born there....watch. In one post he trashes Boston sports fans (done multiple times) and in another he'll lay claim to being a Patriots fan for his supposed minimalistic Boston/NE ties.

Last edited:
The guy is not even from Boston or New England area. I'm guessing he'll come back and say his mommy or daddy were from Boston or he was born there....watch. In one post he trashes Boston sports fans and in another he lays claim to being a Patriots fan for his supposed minimalistic Boston/NE ties.
Ironic coming from you.

Then you moved to another city and chose to root for that team.

No, not really...if you are talking about the Nats and Caps, I never really grew up a big baseball or hockey fan. I'm still not...I'll cheer for them, but I'm not diehard like I am with the Pats.

The guy is not even from Boston or New England area. I'm guessing he'll come back and say his mommy or daddy are from Boston or he was born there....watch. In one post he trashes Boston sports fans (done multiple times) and in another he'll lay claim to being a Patriots fan for his supposed minimalistic Boston/NE ties.
I’ve gone over where I’m from maybe about a thousand times over on this forum. How’s D.C.? Your sports teams are looking like crap. Must be why you latched on to the Pats. Cheer up, though. I’m sure someone will notice that you’re pushing paperwork harder than ever for the real all-stars in the courtroom and maybe they’ll make your partner someday. The dream is still alive. The first step might be signing off here instead of spending all day ****posting like some scorned, gay ex-lover though.

EDIT: Northeast US sports fans, in general, are some of the worst on the planet. Your continued posting in this and bashing of one of the greatest athletes to ever represent the area is proof positive of that. You’re essentially just proving everything I’ve ever said about the fans. But you’re not representative of all Boston sports fans. Just the mongoloid branch of us.

No, not really...if you are talking about the Nats and Caps, I never really grew up a big baseball or hockey fan. I'm still not...I'll cheer for them, but I'm not diehard like I am with the Pats.
LMFAOOOOO you’re basically the pot calling the kettle black here, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes