PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You are slobbering all over him. You aren’t a Patriots fan you are a Tom Brady fan. This is a Patriots site. I have been posting relatively nice things about Tom. Trying to be fair and reasonable. You ball washers get upset whenever anything even slightly negative comes out about Tom. Your panties get bunched up in your bung holes whenever a Patriots fan on a Patriots site dares question how bad a coach Ariens really is when 3 months ago you all were declaring him the perfect fit for Tom. The better question is why the heck are you here? It isn’t a Tampa site. Go touch yourself while looking at your Tom terrific poster and have your mom bring some hot pockets down into the basement for you to eat.
Jesus can you be any more of an ass? Again you dont like us. Post somewhere else

Calling someone a hater for not slobbering all over a player who left the team is something a kid would do. So no I am neither 12 nor a little girl, and I won’t cal either of you a hater but if you like I can use grown up words to describe pus..ies like some of you obviously are.
You’re such a great fan. A much better fan than the rest of us for sure. Here, I’ll present you with the top fan award...

1606937051051.jpeg

Perhaps a new sig pic? It’s a work of Art if you ask me.

Huh?

Two who are Very Good at a minimum
Each with 2 fewer losses than Tompa the Good (QBR 95.1)

Aaaron Rodgers (QBR 117.6) 33TDs/4 INTs in 11 games + most every metric better than Tompa
Russell Wilson (QBR 110.8) 71% passer despite having to force the ball at times because of his wretched defense (4.5 pts/game worse than Tampa)
I'll give you Rodgers but not sure I would put Wilson in the very good category as he has been erratic his last half dozen games.

I can't wait to see Brady's autobiography after retirement. So many topics that could be books themselves... The draft, his relationship with Bill, winning SB's, Spygate, Deflategate, the move to Tampa....

I mean, it’s pretty simple. If a defense shows you that same Cover-2 Robber look, hit them hard with the ground game and get Jones going downhill. If you just can’t control yourself and want to throw the ball against that, get Evans and Brown/Godwin 7, 8, or 9-routes then hit either the remaining receiver or one of the TEs down the seam (which should be wide open as the safeties retreat toward the boundary and take the deepest receiver). Rinse and repeat until you have them in Cover-1 or a zone. If it’s the former, go deep. If it’s the latter, work underneath. But, at least IMO, the first order of business is to get the ground game established and at least make it something the defense needs to respect.

I can't wait to see Brady's autobiography after retirement. So many topics that could be books themselves... The draft, his relationship with Bill, winning SB's, Spygate, Deflategate, the move to Tampa....
I'll pass. How do we know it's the truth?

The funny thing is that the Bradyites on this thread don't realize that Brady doesn't give AF about Patriots fans...he just went to whatever team can help him win another ring.
This may be true, it may not. I certainly don’t ever blame a player for going to another team. I realize this is their job and they have reasons for making those decisions. Players get cut, players leave, it is entertainment for us, but real life for them. I just realized a long time ago that most players don’t love their team like the fans do, like we hope they do. A very few players get that and understand it. Most like Brady don’t.

Greatest QB ever? Yes, but the greatest player ever? Debatable. Belichick himself was on record just a few years ago stating that Lawrence Taylor was the greatest player he ever coached.
Yeah we should definitely take Belichick's word for it that Brady isn't the best of all time. It's not like he has any bias against Tom.

I don't. Forget the media and actually listen to Tom. He says repeatedly how unbelievable the organization has been to him. I mean how do you think he became the greatest? By having his tires pumped every game? He played 20 years for the toughest coach in NFL history who is also a curmudgeon.

Brady recently gave an interview with Willie McGinest where he said he told Arians to put the blame on him and to make sure he does not treat him above anyone else so the guys understand accountability. If anyone understands how important it is to teach a team how to win, it is Brady. If Brady had an issue at all with what Arians is doing, it would stop. When Brady is asked about it, he does not even bristle at it. Again, Brady knew what he signed up for going to Tampa. It's not like Arians hasn't also praised him to high heaven when he has played well. Something Bill never did publicly either. Arians has also said how great Brady has been with the younger players bringing them along. We just tend to focus on the negative. But there has been plenty of praise too.
We'll see about that. I think the Brady/Arians relationship is going to go down the ****ter if they don't completely turn it around.

Yeah we should definitely take Belichick's word for it that Brady isn't the best of all time. It's not like he has any bias against Tom.
And if BB still really believes that, he’s an assclown. I doubt he does, though. Even if he wouldn’t say it out loud. With how the 2001 team started and how the 2002 team ended, one could easily make the argument that he probably would have gotten **** canned after the ‘02 season if Brady hadn’t have come in and saved his bacon in ‘01. The rest is history. He’s the best player BB ever coached at the most important position in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference