PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one problem with Brady, he can still see the field and make the throws but he can't block and pressure makes him do stupid things.

Whenever he retires, he wants to be healthy. End of story.
Just like every single QB in the league. How did Mahomes look in Sunday when the pressure came up the middle when he was in the red zone and he fumbled the ball?

Greatest QB ever? Yes, but the greatest player ever? Debatable. Belichick himself was on record just a few years ago stating that Lawrence Taylor was the greatest player he ever coached.
Greatest at the most difficult position in all of sports? Think Brady will take that every time. LOL

I don't. Forget the media and actually listen to Tom. He says repeatedly how unbelievable the organization has been to him. I mean how do you think he became the greatest? By having his tires pumped every game? He played 20 years for the toughest coach in NFL history who is also a curmudgeon.

Brady recently gave an interview with Willie McGinest where he said he told Arians to put the blame on him and to make sure he does not treat him above anyone else so the guys understand accountability. If anyone understands how important it is to teach a team how to win, it is Brady. If Brady had an issue at all with what Arians is doing, it would stop. When Brady is asked about it, he does not even bristle at it. Again, Brady knew what he signed up for going to Tampa. It's not like Arians hasn't also praised him to high heaven when he has played well. Something Bill never did publicly either. Arians has also said how great Brady has been with the younger players bringing them along. We just tend to focus on the negative. But there has been plenty of praise too.

What is he going to say to the media? He said the same thing about the Patriots. Yet we found out he was upset that bill was calling him out in meetings and treating him as "johnny football"

There is NO way he is happy with Arians calling him out in public. Unless you only believe brady propaganda.

So, he hated bill calling him out privately and treating him the same as everyone else, but loves Arians doing the same but in public? No way

We and Brady are just so spoiled by great coaching that

What is he going to say to the media? He said the same thing about the Patriots. Yet we found out he was upset that bill was calling him out in meetings and treating him as "johnny football"

There is NO way he is happy with Arians calling him out in public. Unless you only believe brady propaganda
I disagree. He looked and sounded awful last year especially at the pressers. I don't think it was just from Bill per se but the state of the team. This year he seems totally different both on and off the field given he has a great team and a new environment. He has never minded hard coaching but the crappy team was the breaking point along with no contract extension.

Okay Mr. Grown up. We dont expect anyone to sobber all of a player. We dont care if you're not a fan of his or if you root for him. The thing is you root for his demise. You mock Pats fans who do root for him. You reduce him to just a player who left. You cant stand that people still root for him. That's what makes you a hater. You obviously dont root for him or like people that still do. Why are you here
1. You are slobbering all over him. You aren’t a Patriots fan you are a Tom Brady fan. This is a Patriots site. I have been posting relatively nice things about Tom. Trying to be fair and reasonable. You ball washers get upset whenever anything even slightly negative comes out about Tom. Your panties get bunched up in your bung holes whenever a Patriots fan on a Patriots site dares question how bad a coach Ariens really is when 3 months ago you all were declaring him the perfect fit for Tom. The better question is why the heck are you here? It isn’t a Tampa site. Go touch yourself while looking at your Tom terrific poster and have your mom bring some hot pockets down into the basement for you to eat.

1. You are slobbering all over him. You aren’t a Patriots fan you are a Tom Brady fan. This is a Patriots site. I have been posting relatively nice things about Tom. Trying to be fair and reasonable. You ball washers get upset whenever anything even slightly negative comes out about Tom. Your panties get bunched up in your bung holes whenever a Patriots fan on a Patriots site dares question how bad a coach Ariens really is when 3 months ago you all were declaring him the perfect fit for Tom. The better question is why the heck are you here? It isn’t a Tampa site. Go touch yourself while looking at your Tom terrific poster and have your mom bring some hot pockets down into the basement for you to eat.
Yeah you show em! Keep fighting the good fight! Let them know you're the real fan!

1. You are slobbering all over him. You aren’t a Patriots fan you are a Tom Brady fan. This is a Patriots site.

The funny thing is that the Bradyites on this thread don't realize that Brady doesn't give AF about Patriots fans...he just went to whatever team can help him win another ring.

The funny thing is that the Bradyites on this thread don't realize that Brady doesn't give AF about Patriots fans...he just went to whatever team can help him win another ring.
LOL. How about that? A professional sports player that wants to win rings.

FYI - that is why we are fans to begin with because he is the greatest winner the sport has ever known and brought 6 chips to NE and also gave us countless glorious memories over 20 years not because he wrote us friendship letters.

LOL. How about that? A professional sports player that wants to win rings.

FYI - that is why we are fans to begin with because he is the greatest winner the sport has ever known and brought 6 chips to NE and brought us countless glorious memories over 20 years not because he wrote us friendship letters.

So you don't dispute that Brady doesn't care about you. Yet you go on being his lap dog and follow him to Tampa....

So you don't dispute that Brady doesn't care about you. Yet you go on being his lap dog and follow him to Tampa....
Is that what you think? No wonder you are delusional about fandom and this thread. Why on earth would I think Brady cares about me or any athlete for that matter? He played for MY team and brought 6 chips. I love his game, his will to win, his excellence on the field. I love that he helped make the Pats the best dynasty in NFL history. Period. I follow him in Tampa precisely because he is the GOAT and I love excellence.

I'll wade into this. If grading on a curve, TB's play is probably Very Good based on a scale of Elite, Very Good, Good and Average, mainly because outside of Mahomes, QB play as noted above is inconsistent at best this year. No one else is playing at a Very Good level but TB is better than most. On an absolute scale, I'd rate TB as Good, not up to Elite or Very Good standards, especially when one considers the "weapons" he has.
Huh?

Two who are Very Good at a minimum
Each with 2 fewer losses than Tompa the Good (QBR 95.1)

Aaaron Rodgers (QBR 117.6) 33TDs/4 INTs in 11 games + most every metric better than Tompa
Russell Wilson (QBR 110.8) 71% passer despite having to force the ball at times because of his wretched defense (4.5 pts/game worse than Tampa)

Last edited:
Is that what you think? No wonder you are delusional about fandom and this thread. Why on earth would I think Brady cares about me or any athlete for that matter? He played for MY team and brought 6 chips. I love his game, his will to win, his excellence on the field. I love that he helped make the Pats the best dynasty in NFL history. Period. I follow him in Tampa precisely because he is the GOAT and I love excellence.

I'd rather follow someone who cared about his fanbase...

Big day for you Lebron just re-signed with the Lakers so you don't have to switch favorite teams again.

The ridiculous notion that Gronk or Brady "owe" the Patriots fans anything is laughable.

I'd rather follow someone who cared about his fanbase...
I don't even know what that means. But you must be disappointed a lot when following pro sports as FYI - players get paid to play and to win. They own zero to the fanbase. But it makes sense now why you hate this thread so much. You really think it is personal which is totally laughable.

That is before I realized the kind of person he was...
4vgrNRo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back