PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyrann Smollett, the Honey Baiter.

I’m not going to go overboard in defending Mathieu here, since it certainly sounded like that’s what he was implying. But he could have also just been implying that Brady tossed a litany of expletives at him, posted it, read it again (or had someone from his camp call/text him about it), realized that it sounded like he was accusing Brady of dropping an N-bomb, and deleted it.
That occurred to me, but I don’t think so. As Irvin said, I think it’s clear. Mathieu said Brady called him something that he wouldn’t repeat. But Brady was mic’d up and his audio was released. There wasn’t even a litany of bad words. Brady told him he was coming at him all game long. Mathieu was disappointed, emotional, angry, and lied about a very sensitive, important thing and was caught. He should be held accountable even if it’s just a point of discussion by the media.

That occurred to me, but I don’t think so. As Irvin said, I think it’s clear. Mathieu said Brady called him something that he wouldn’t repeat. But Brady was mic’d up and his audio was released. There wasn’t even a litany of bad words. Brady told him he was coming at him all game long. Mathieu was disappointed, emotional, angry, and lied about a very sensitive, important thing and was caught. He should be held accountable even if it’s just a point of discussion by the media.
Fair enough. I think the accusation was really transparent as well. Just tossing another possibility out there. Expecting the media to hold him accountable is funny, though. Hope you’re not expecting too much there.

I’m not going to go overboard in defending Mathieu here, since it certainly sounded like that’s what he was implying. But he could have also just been implying that Brady tossed a litany of expletives at him, posted it, read it again (or had someone from his camp call/text him about it), realized that it sounded like he was accusing Brady of dropping an N-bomb, and deleted it.

1612988385626.png

Attachments

• 1612988272152.png
    1612988272152.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Nice catch Gronk

Chefs asteroid: "I can't believe how they disrespect the Lombardi. Tommy and Gronky don't deserve to hold the trophy ever again."
Nick Wrong: "The NFL should consider taking the 1st round pick from the Bucs for how they treat the Lombardi."
Rug Parker: "I'll move out of the country if Brady wins 5, 6, 7, 8 Super Bowls."

So lesaun mccoy has 2 super bowl rings for doing nothing

Could probably still have put up 3 TDs against that Chiefs defense....

th_coffee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back