PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because what happened roughly speaking is nonsense. Brady wanted more cash and that was widely reported. It wasn't like he said "Please Bill, let me stay... I'll take the league minimum and teach your sons to coach even better."

Brady was done here and Bill was done with Brady. It was a divorce after a great marriage. Let's remember the good times rather than try to make this complicated falling out -- over valid reasons from both side's perspectives -- into an attack on either GOAT.

All this being said, I know you'll just attack because those who write such a short and dismissive reply aren't interested in facts or discussion - just cheap victory laps for low effort troll posts.
That is so wrong! Brady wanted years first, it turned about the money when Bill didn’t want to commit more than 1 year.

If Bill had commited to Brady and offered him a multi year deal, it is my belief that we could have had Brady for 20M max! I am convinced that if Bill offered Brady 3x20M after SB53 Brady would have take it.

I say we should have signed Brady. I’m sitting here earlier watching and felt that old excitement. I don’t know how I knew but I did know he’d win. Won two grand on a bet. The money means little really but seeing my quarterback win like this in a dumb looking uniform is a bother. Whoever is responsible for not signing this man should be fired

Bill mismanaged the last couple of years of Brady in New England, it wasn’t just last year. He should have retired a Patriot.
The last couple of years? Not just the last year? They won the Super Bowl in 2018.

I mean their top receivers are Mike evans, Godwin, antonio brown. Any of those would be our #1 receiver. And they have scottie miller who is a solid receiver. Then they have Gronkowski and brate at tight end. Leonard fournette at RB

Their defense is also loaded with big names like such and JPP.

Probably one of the most talented rosters in the nfl on paper
Haha ll of a sudden what a ****ing joke

This is problem with the media isn't it? People like you can just read a few articles and not look at the last few years to have a better understanding of how this all began. If you think this was about money just go sit in the corner.
Ah... attacks on the media as the "gotcha." I think I understand what type hat you wear. I'm not going to get bullied out of facts and research by your attempts to shame me for reading. It would seem you are "right" because of your own eye tests and gut feelings being better than those of others. And those hunches of yours always trump raw data and analytics, eh?

Last edited:
The Chiefs should win, they have the better quarterback, better weapons, better coach and they've been there and done it.

Tom brady had a better season statistically than Mahomes

The Chiefs will be missing both starting tackles & have one of the worst interior OLs in the league.

The Bucs DL has to take over this game.
is it confirmed that Schwartz is out for the year? i’ve been hearing every week that he’s getting closer but then he keeps missing the games

Which flies in the face that brady doesn't like young guys.

He simply didn't like OUR young guys. And who can blame him.

Brady just didn't like being here. I think everyone needs to accept that he just wanted to move on. We went 12-4 and he was miserable post game after every win.

Dude just wanted to get away from Belichick.

Tom brady had a better season statistically than Mahomes
Lower Comp%, Lower Yards/attempt, more interceptions is better?o_O

I mean sure he had 2 more TDs, but that is probably due to the fact he had 4 TDs in w17 when Mahomes didn't play.

Tom runs a gambling offense, in the second half he was throwing interception everywhere. Interestingly he hasn't completed 60% of his passes not once in the playoff. He has a lot of things to clean up on offense.

Brady just didn't like being here. I think everyone needs to accept that he just wanted to move on. We went 12-4 and he was miserable post game after every win.

Dude just wanted to get away from Belichick.
since 2018? 2019? dude built his business and home in boston area in the last 3 years while he was here. i would say it was more to much came to a boil into the 19 season and they didnt give him a contract so he felt unappreciated and decided to bounce

i’M JuSt sAyInG BrAdy WoUlD hAvE BeEn a BuSt WiTh a BaD fRAnChIsE

1611581374195.png

Tom runs a gambling offense, in the second half he was throwing interception everywhere. Interestingly he hasn't completed 60% of his passes not once in the playoff. He has a lot of things to clean up on offense.
If I'm not mistaken 2 of those 3 Ints were deflected off the receivers hands/helmet. I agree Brady and the Bucs offense can't turn the ball over in the Super bowl like they did in the regular season game vs the Chiefs! The Bucs also won't be coming off a short week after a tough physical game on Monday Night Football!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back