PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Parcells did a helluva job building that defensive roster on our 1st dynasty team!
Nah, that was BB. On defense he brought in guys like Vrabel, Phifer and Pleasant and drafted Seymour for the 2001 season. On offense he added Antoine Smith and Patton. I'd say BB did pretty well with acquisitions back then.

I need Brady to crush Rodgers once and for all to end any chance he has to enter the GOAT debate.

It won't make a lick of difference for anyone deranged enough to put him into the GOAT debate to begin with. I love that Patrick Mahomes came along and now there's no longer an argument that he's the best based on TD:INT ratio or tHe EyE tEsT.

Last edited:
No QB ever wins alone, but Brady was the secret sauce for winning championships. As good as that defense was against the Rams, it was gassed by the end of the game and the Rams were on fire. If it went into and the Rams ever touched the ball they very likely would have won.
Agreed. And every coach needs a QB to win. Coaches dont win with bad QBs mostly. But coaching matters. suddenly everyone is making BB and coaching staffs contribution = 0 for all these yrs. Look at the chargers. If BB had that roster, you think he does better than anthony lynn's staff ? Or even just herbert this yr than cam. ?

No QB ever wins alone, but Brady was the secret sauce for winning championships. As good as that defense was against the Rams, it was gassed by the end of the game and the Rams were on fire. If it went into and the Rams ever touched the ball they very likely would have won.

Very true but that defense was incredible.

Brady has always been the "secret sauce" ( haha) but the flavor has changed over the years. 2001 it was more of a mild cheese dip. 2007 it was a spicy jalapeno nacho dip. 2018 it was more of a avocado cream dip. 2019 it was a sour cream and onion dip. Now it's kind of a salsa.

You get the point.

The rift in their family has to do with religion...I'm sure it happens to a lot of families across the country.
He made comments about religion but I think he was feuding with his family a while before that.

People in the media definitely want to promote the idea that Patriots fans are butt hurt and upset about Brady's success. I believe that is complete crap. The vast majority of Patriots fans are rooting for Brady to win it all.

Media creates division because it helps keep their 24/7 news cycle going

Agreed. And every coach needs a QB to win. Coaches dont win with bad QBs mostly. But coaching matters. suddenly everyone is making BB and coaching staffs contribution = 0 for all these yrs. Look at the chargers. If BB had that roster, you think he does better than anthony lynn's staff ? Or even just herbert this yr than cam. ?
Joe Gibbs won three Super Bowls with three different quarterbacks, none of whom are in the Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back