PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he wouldn’t be found dead in the Northeast.
That Florida was home
My brother said the same thing 40 years ago. I still love him too.

Tom Brady gave me 20 years of incredible, unforgettable moments. The Falcons SB will always be my favorite sports moment. Seeing how ecstatic and appreciative Bucs fans are to have him and enjoy his greatness makes me really happy for them.

On one hand, i will always be sad that he didn't complete his career here. On the other, i'm happy he showed how important he was for this franchise, his leadership during these 20 years. Yes, he's a once in a lifetime passer, but he's also once in a lifetime leader.

An NFC championship game in his first season with a new team, at age 43. Tom's career will reach mythical levels if he wins the SB.

Well said.

Huge silver lining that no one can ever legitimately consider his greatness as product of someone else, which has always been ridiculous but basically a mainstream line of biased thinking.

I think his takes are publicity stunts.

I’ve always been baffled at why people take what they say so seriously. These guys are entertainers, pumping out sound bytes. They love to be wrong and controversial. Nick Wright isn’t losing any sleep over his “failed prediction” but sure got a good return on investment. Doubling down and trolling on a bad take is like a publicity shopping spree for him.

I went to Cleveland to see the Pats play in 2000, the first year that Belichick was our HC. I was shocked by how much hatred they had for Bill back then. When I questioned some of the fans they said it was because he dumped Bernie Kosar.

Now that I'm stuck watching Brady play for another team I can understand how they felt. There's one difference though. Kosar never won squat and Brady is the GOAT.

Letting Brady go will absolutely go down as the Pats' biggest blunder ever, no matter what happens from here on.

Another thing to watch for is the Chiefs being mortal.

I don't understand why some of you can't just accept that brady accomplishments here are essentially ours at this point.

Pats first. Pats forever.

But with pats long out I see no reason why rooting for brady is hard to do. If he wins the Superbowl it's not like I'm gonna leave this win out of any future argument of his GOATNESS.

In fact winning a superbowl with another team, at his age only further adds to his accomplishments that was already too much to name.

Unless he's playing the pats I have no reason to root against him. Hes the ****ing man.

Great. Very excited to make a fortune next week betting on the Saints (or less likely, Rams) money line! Will probably get a new tv with my winnings!
Don’t forget to call the power company and ask for a payment extension.

Anyone notice Antoine Winfield Jr. making a huge play and forcing a fumble that the Bucs recovered? This is the type of s*** Dugger needs to do then just simply make a tackle. That's not good enough! I understand they play different positions, but the point remains that Winfield and Chinn are making game changing plays, while being taken AFTER Dugger. This is just another example of what Bill needs to stop doing with the drafts.

What a great play by Winfield.

Other than that, I saw a really really slow safety out there tonight. I have absolutely no doubt that Dugger is going to be the better player. Winfield does not have the speed he needs.

What a great play by Winfield.

Other than that, I saw a really really slow safety out there tonight. I have absolutely no doubt that Dugger is going to be the better player. Winfield does not have the speed he needs.
I agree that Winfield looks like an average athlete, but he's finding a way to make plays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand